The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

That is either fireworks or someone just let their pistol ring out again!

Pitch invaders...

I'm going to have to find some video references...
View media item 952062

It was crazy, there was some really loud bangs, and then the camera immediately flipped to an outside shot of the stadium, not to show what was happening in the crowd. They cut back now, looks like it must have been fireworks of some sort.

Pretty disgusting how this is all panning out.

3 are injured.

The Napoli goons will turn up after the game, win or loss

"Rome police say it was not linked to the game rather local Roman organised crime engaging on a ‘hit’ group of Neapolitans."

tumblr_ll9tdyZIL61qgfe3m.gif

Who's that dude with the black tee sitting on the fence?

Ultra.

Looks like it's not just Italy going crazy these days...

Football fan killed in Brazil after having a toilet bowl thrown at him in violent clashes
By ANDREW DOWNIE, REUTERS
PUBLISHED: 09:38 GMT, 3 May 2014 | UPDATED: 09:38 GMT, 3 May 2014

A fan was killed in clashes outside a football stadium in Brazil late on Friday night when he was hit by a toilet bowl thrown from the stands, according to local media.
News site globoesporte reported that the incident occurred after Recife club Santa Cruz drew 1-1 with visitors Parana in a second division match.
There were clashes outside the 60,000-seater Arruda stadium and fans ripped toilet bowls out and threw them at rivals on the streets below.

'In front of Gate 6 there was a big fight that resulted in the death of the fan,' police captain Wilson Queiroz was quoted as saying. 'The toilet was thrown from the stands and hit him full on.
'The victim was with someone at the time but everyone fled the scene after the incident.'
The death is the latest shock to Brazil in the run-up to this summer's World Cup.
The country is racing to get ready to host the tournament in June and July but preparations have been marred by delays, cost overruns, construction accidents and protests.
Daily shootouts and recent police slayings of two alleged drug traffickers rattled two of Rio de Janeiro's most prominent slums earlier this year, while at least 39 homicides were committed during a two-day police strike in and around the northeastern city of Salvador.

article-2619350-1D89FCBC00000578-794_634x475.jpg

There have also been several fatal accidents during the construction of stadiums around the country.
FIFA President Sepp Blatter has encouraged fans to be optimistic that the World Cup in Brazil will be a success, despite growing concerns over security and public unrest as workers scramble to finish stadiums on time.
The Arruda stadium is not a World Cup venue but the city of Recife will host games with the neighbouring Arena Pernambuco being used.

article-2619350-1D89F7EA00000578-711_634x476.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/wo...owl-thrown-violent-clashes.html#ixzz30gOETbPB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
Ure post history over the last week would point out the contrary...

Meanwhile the thread has collectively crowned you the new Jada.

Keep cookin (yourself) in your own stew...

Fear The Ibis has got me wanting Jada back in this thread. These are truly dark days

Nah, Jada was the hero we needed to keep obnoxious @#$ Chelsea fans at bay, but not the one we deserved. We got him banned without knowing that he was just protecting us from someone far more sinister

That'll cheer the Napoli fans up.

Edit: Double for Insigne!

Last edited:
Fiorentina just had a goal ruled out for offside just before the first half ended...

i wanna watch the 2nd half but i'm too damn sleepy... |I :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom