The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Real are playing scared tho, they have been all game. Play your game bro.

Still can't believe Casillas made that mistake. That's a mistake a 20 yo makes.

We're missing Alonso's leadership, presence, and ability on the pitch in a situation like this

Last edited:
Atleti's relentless pressing and tempo is beautiful to watch...reminds of a yellow army in Germany :smokin

Looks like they always let Real have it on the wings, but the moment they come inside, they're sniped.

Crazy to think the defining moments of this match so far have been mistakes by the captain and record transfer

Last edited:
And I think Khedira should get subbed at the half now since he's not even good for a yellow anymore

We're missing Alonso's leadership, presence, and ability on the pitch in a situation like this

Alonso is never scared and shaky, he must be so pissed at himself. Real are missing Pepes aggression aswell.

I don't think Isco is the answer for a ge like this , I'd bring Casmeiro on.

Completely forgot to post Zamora's beauty from earlier today...

The goal that brought them back to the Prem...

Alonso is never scared and shaky, he must be so pissed at himself. Real are missing Pepes aggression aswell.

I don't think Isco is the answer for a ge like this , I'd bring Casmeiro on.

I was thinking the same but I'd be shocked if Casemiro came on and Illara is trash. If Isco came on they would get bossed in the midfield by Atleti's physicality.

Ancelotti has got a serious decision to make cuz Sami has just been a placeholder out there

Is Marcelo injured? Maybe play him at LB and Coentrao slotted where Khedira was? Idk man something has to change though.

Unless Ancelotti can lay down a boss speech and tactics, but I just think it'll take more than that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom