The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Does Chicharito still play for United? I searched and it said he was injured but I've heard no mention of him at all from any of United's news. What is going to happen when giggs retires? Who are they finally going to give a chance too?

Those goals from Isco and Ronaldo :smh:
They were definitely enjoying being out there today...

Does Chicharito still play for United? I searched and it said he was injured but I've heard no mention of him at all from any of United's news. What is going to happen when giggs retires? Who are they finally going to give a chance too?

Chicha is still around. I think he had an injury. Still plays for United. Recently said he wants to prove himself at United and force his way into the team.

Giggs, I'm not sure. I was hoping we'd give Powell a chance to come up the ranks.

United in their new blue kits.

old-ladies-handbag-o.gif

Pool much more livelier at the moment...

But yes Pool fans... boo the guy who was racially abused by one of your players.

Incredible pace to this game so far...

Last edited:
Aspas carded for his carding-gesture... are they gonna be more strict for this season?

Last edited:
Aspas carded for his carding-gesture... are they gonna be more strict for this season?

I really hope so I f'ing HATE that, same with 7 players berating a ref, like y'all aren't gonna get him to change the call smh. Just play the game ...refs will miss calls just like players will screw up.

Pool look good Arsene can't just stay schleep I'm tired of the rumors even if we bash Spurs 3-0 we want more :lol:

If moyes is gonna keep shinji out arsenal would GLADLY take him, throw a bone for rvp smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom