The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

:lol: folks talking about 100m, but some players just arrived literally on friday and were inserted into the bench on sunday

I believe the days of laughing at Liverpool and Spurs are long over...

Once Spurs begins to gel, and Arsene hasn't signed anyone, January, we'll see if Wenger or AVB is smiling

:lol: folks talking about 100m, but some players just arrived literally on friday and were inserted into the bench on sunday

Once Spurs begins to gel, and Arsene hasn't signed anyone, January, we'll see if Wenger or AVB is smiling

Worry about your team collapsing.

True, it's just heat of the moment :lol: I see Liverpool as more of a threat. Spurs have 900 mids and it'll take a while to sort out. Saldado is far and away their most important player signing, he needs to be in top top form all year if they want top 4. If they were still playing Ade and Defoe all these other signings wouldn't do jack for them. Plus it's no guarantee they all work out. This could've been 2 or 3-0 Lloris was great.

Now I pray Arsene realizes we still need more signings and depth, we have a good team just need a few more pieces and we can legitimately challenge this yr, it's pretty open.

Last edited:
Now I pray Arsene realizes we still need more signings and depth, we have a good team just need a few more pieces and we can legitimately challenge this yr, it's pretty open.

yeah we can't be complacent after a W like this

Worry about your team collapsing.

United won't collapse. We just won't be what we were.

All the Glazers care about it is the business side of United. That, they will not let falter. So expect United to find cheap replacements, and cheap solutions to ensure that they finish top 3 to get guaranteed CL footie year in year out. That guaranteed CL footie is embedded in the contracts of sponsors, so the Glazers will do whatever it takes to just ensure those commitments are met. Anything else above that in my opinion will be down to pure luck...

One nil to the Arsenal
pimp.gif

This result doesn't change the fact that we still signings, and I think Wenger will surprise a few people tomorrow.

One nil to the Arsenal :pimp:

This result doesn't change the fact that we still signings, and I think Wenger will surprise a few people tomorrow.

He keeps teasing in the press conferences :lol: he said "maybe well have a nice surprise for you tomorrow" I sure hope so, use this momentum, we have a tough CL group as well

Back
Top Bottom