The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Hops like this with a knee injury. 
mean.gif

Dude thats crazy. I remember that BBC sports science show with Ronaldo said he had a 30 inch vertical, I thought that was too low. I'm a little taller than Ronaldo and I have (or had?) a 26-27 inch vertical and there is no way I'd be able to do that. His vertical has to be higher than 30 inches.

On the show tho they had him jumping off two feet with two steps, from that video it looks like he gets higher jumping off one foot (which they didn't measure). He surely can dunk the ball easily. Pepe got up there as well :smokin

Oh, psk, it's Portchops :tongue:

Last edited:
Still a few of you regulars missing. Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi stop being such a lame dad and sign up, it's not like it's fantasy worlds of warcraft. It's the world cup man.

LAST DAY TO JOIN THE GROUP & FILL YOUR BRACKETS!!!!!!!

View media item 983747

Link : http://games.espn.go.com/world-cup-...=NDIwMzQzMDY0A&ex_cid=invite-email-worldcupbp

Steps & Guide

- Sign into your ESPN.com account (if you don't have one - make one, it's fairly quick & easy)

- Join the group Niketalk.

- Password is Niketalk7.

Rules

- Must be done by the World Cup

- Only one bracket per person

- Have fun!!

Name your bracket to be the same as your NT username so we know who you are :wink:

Oh lord thats so pathetic to watch :lol:

They're playing tika-taka basketball. Is Rooney trying to miss the world cup? playing with no shoes on :lol:

Pool fans, looks like Porto is going to acquire your young Spanish talent "Suso". Saw him play in La Liga this year, kid is sharp. Good signing if we can get it done.

Bit of a tangent, but I just got to wondering... Why the hell is Jonathan Dos Santos still at Barcelona?

Dude is a bum at many different levels. He's only made 5 first team appearances since the 2009/2010 campaign and 13 as a sub since then. He seems unwanted by the club (how he got there in the first place had a lot to do with his brother), Im just reading that he declined an opportunity to go to Real Sociedad where he would no doubt at least have more playing time, as though he's scared to actually play. Beyond that though, dude is 24. He should be vying for a spot on the national team and trying to crack into a club lineup he can realistically get into. The guy's been a glorified water boy for the past 5 years. End rant :smh:

FC Porto is now with Warrior too.

And Jonathan dos Santos was going to leave on loan but Martino convinced him to stay then he gets hurt in practice, missing a few months and a chance at the WC.

Some of ya'll are missing, thing starts Wednesday.

TWO DAYS UNTIL WORLD CUP. JOIN THE GROUP & FILL YOUR BRACKETS

View media item 983747

Link : http://games.espn.go.com/world-cup-...=NDIwMzQzMDY0A&ex_cid=invite-email-worldcupbp

Steps & Guide

- Sign into your ESPN.com account (if you don't have one - make one, it's fairly quick & easy)

- Join the group Niketalk.

- Password is Niketalk7.

Rules

- Must be done by the World Cup

- Only one bracket per person

- Have fun!!

Name your bracket to be the same as your NT username so we know who you are :wink:

Just finished mine. I don't post much here but I do lurk on a daily basis. Can't wait!!!!

English FA chairman Greg **** & KNVB chief Michael van Praag (Dutch) along with UEFA have urged sepp blatter not to seek re-election...

Coupe, I joined the bracket, can you confirm i'm on there... just want to make sure i did it correctly.

Pool fans, looks like Porto is going to acquire your young Spanish talent "Suso". Saw him play in La Liga this year, kid is sharp. Good signing if we can get it done.
Hopefully he stays if not they should put a buyback clause in the contract if they were to sell him. Dude has potential.

Back
Top Bottom