The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Is it that Howard is making this game boring, or no passion from the players in the pouch, or both? Seems like there are a lot of players out there just happy to collect a check...

Last edited:
I find that to be more on Nastasic than Hart. Miscommunication either way.

The defender should have shielded Torres when Hart charged off his line.

Lucky to get the win today. I can't believe Spurs are still only 3 points off the leaders. The way we've been playing this season has been shocking.

Hart 
mean.gif

That wasn't on Hart though.

You guys are piling onto his poor form, but the Chelsea winner is unwarranted.

Nastasic should have shielded Torres with Hart charging off his line aggressively.

You don't head the ball in the direction of your goal with a forward applying vigorous pressure.

No. It was on Hart. Nastasic had it covered and had Torres shielded. If Hart just stays put Nastasic is heading the ball right into his hands. Hart has no business coming that far out of his goal.

Prince of Europe returning to form! Thought Mikel was imposing, lampard shouldn't be allowed to start games. Automatic sub but Oscar can handle his position and mata can expand our game. Cahill is f'n Solid. Agüero is just class.

It was most definitely Hart's error for coming out from goal. He should've let Nastasic instead of coming out. He should've recognized a world class striker was running almost level with his defender & remained manning the sticks. Just a terrible mistake one of many piling up for Hart.

I wonder if the FA has any influence in Hart remaining in goal. I find it curious that Pellegrini continues to play him despite playing terribly. The FA really needs him to play in preparation of the QC next summer but he has no business at this point playing for Man City.

:lol: @ people loving Torres. Any given Saturday or Sunday the comments about him roll one way or the other & never in between... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom