The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

2-nil to the ARSENAL!!!

(We shoulda scored at least one more smh)

5 point lead. Hopefully we can do better than a draw at OT next week.

Bale :x

Great move, run, and assist to Ronaldo.

Has there ever been an explanation for the celebration Ronaldo does when it looks like he's squeezing some tittties.

Wow... penaltIES!!! 

Marcelo looked very reckless there though. 

Last edited:
What the hell is happening, Rayo just scored two penalties in like 2 mins to make it 3-2. It's not over, they believe.

Not quite sure Real deserved this W, they really have issues holding on to the ball.

Especially after being up 3-0. They're counter is to lethal tho.

Ancelotti has been having a few problems with real's play. I hope it's not dressing room issues again.

EDIT: Ribery winning the Ballon d'Or is gaining steam.

Last edited:
What the hell is happening, Rayo just scored two penalties in like 2 mins to make it 3-2. It's not over, they believe.

Must have sucked for Diego Lopez. Defense messes up twice, and he went the right way twice, but missed twice :lol:

Just got home for the NE Revolution vs. Sporting KC . Awesome game and awesome seats considering we were in the 2nd row right near midfield. The Revs came out to play and scored a scrappy goal and another beautiful one. Sporting KC got a lucky goal and Reis came up big on a few plays with perfect saves.

We scored 2 goals against the number one defense in the league and won our first playoff games. I guess we shut up the doubters tonight

I tried watching and following MLS in general. Doesn't keep my interest. I'm purely European and International football.

I watch it. Outside of some boxing, I stopped watching other sports. I watch & follow the Steelers but outside of that I don't watch nfl anymore... Takes 2+ hours to play 20 mins of actual game play (nfl). Don't do any college sports or nba... So footy is all I watch now...

Back
Top Bottom