The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

He's such a **** smh

Balo is capable of the sublime but he can also be a turd... I hope the young man gets it together because he could easily be a top 5 player if he wants to.
We know Mario despised Mou. If Mancini couldn't reign Balotelli in, nobody can. Somebody that was considered a father figure to Mario.

In training he would also come up behind teammates and pull their legs from underneath them to watch them fall while laughing. Also made humor with penis shaped objects, I believe in Italy's training. He's content with relying on his God given talent.

Which is why I don't think Wenger would go after him. We already have Flamini and Wilshere who have gotten their share of red cards, we don't need another one :lol:

Yo wtf happened in that game, I couldn't watch it.

I say this because in all honesty regardless of the loss Roma>Napoli at least this season

Really?

You boys are probably gonna end up with 0 titles this year, while we are still in competition for 2. That four point lead over us won't last long plus you boys still have to play us at home.

Atletico 2-0 after just 4 minutes
sick.gif

Much fun for Fulham players.
roll.gif

Magath is a sadist.

Be prepared for a lots of transfers after this season.

Godin with a nice header from Atletico's 3rd goal. :smokin La Liga match days....

Edit - thank god for the Spanish language channels. Set my DVR to record all the CL games for this week...

Last edited:
I think Jovetic bags in a rare opportunity to impress Pellegrini.

City:
Pantilimon
Kompany
Zabaleta
Lescott
Clichy
Milner
Garcia
Silva
Toure
Dzeko
Jovetic

Chelsea:
Cech
Ivanovic
Luiz
Cahill
Azpilicueta
Ramires
Mikel
Hazard
Matic
Willian
Eto'o

:lol: both teams wearing diff shades of blue isn't that that point of alternates of a different color scheme?

Man City with a different approach from the last match.

Chelsea looks tired. Getting straight up outplayed right now.

2-0
Citeh much sharper up front today. Not having to compensate for Demechelis is a help, too.
Luiz... :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom