The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

mean.gif

Mexico losing in the most brutal way possible. Rafa as the goat. I couldn't have even dreamed it that perfectly. :lol:

That's two comebacks so far in the tourney for the Netherlands. I don't think they can keep coming back in every game.

Late in the match, the heat, the pressure...easy for a player to stick a leg out, and he paid the price for it...

Yeah plus he really had no choice. Robben was working his magic and inching closer to the box. They knew he was waiting for a late cross for somebody. He had to do something to prevent it.

Robben is definitely a scumbag though. Dude exaggerates every single time in the box, eventually he's gonna get a call

Last edited:
If at first you don't succeed, flop and flop again. Mexico got robben'd. Ref finally decided to give him the first one back at the end. Feel awful for Ochoa

Too many clowns in the WC thread I need to come in here and vent haha. I am so mad right now I cannot even see straight

I will say that this team looked NOTHING like the team that barely made it to the cup last year so kudos to Herrera for turning this team around

Back
Top Bottom