The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Lukaku changed EVERYTHING. That speed and pace just derailed the entire defense

Lukaku and Courtois coming back to Chelsea with Costa and Cesc coming as well my goodness I can't wait for the season to start

Gotta say congrats to USA. That was just awesome display. You guys showed some heart and you gotta be proud of that. Especially when you compare your players to Belgium.K
Klinssman gonna make something special with those guys.

Last edited:
good effort by the usa near the end. too little too late, but still did a very good job

juergen kilnsmann has done a terrific job

Knew when they brought Lukaku on for the extra time we were in trouble. Tim Howard was freaking absurd. Still proud of the heart man, lot of more talented teams would've folded [emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji] Can't wait for 2018. Hope this tournament turns some of the casual observers into fans. Drama was unreal, sucks we lost [emoji]128532[/emoji]

lukaku is still on loan, but they sold de bruyne
you were talking about De Bruyne?
haha

I thought you were referring to Lukaku.

De Bruyne never real broke through the first squad nor did he solidify himself as a starter. It only made sense since he wanted to play and not be a bench warmer and I'm glad he moved.

Look at him flourish at the WC :smokin

Yo, so did Howard win man of the match or what?

dude carried the USA to extra time.

Last edited:
Somebody with more creativity and playmaking skills needs to take Bradley spot

Last edited:
I've calmed down a bit. I'm not gonna write off Bradley forever cause of a bad set of matches. If you think Bradley is an overall trash player, you clearly haven't watched the USNT over the past few years.

But I (and everyone else) am obviously disappointed cause I feel like we would've had more of a chance to win if he had played better. I

Last edited:
Oh god... :smh:

Suarez to Camp Nou looking more likely...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time Barca needs a CB, we get a striker or winger... :smh:

Last edited:
I think Toni Kroos is coming in because Illaramendi was such a bust. Not because Di Maria is leaving. For those that were discussing it.

Reading everywhere that madrid really making a push for james rodriguez this summer

I dont know who's spot he'll take tho if he does come

Last edited:
I think Toni Kroos is coming in because Illaramendi was such a bust. Not because Di Maria is leaving. For those that were discussing it.
That doesn't change the fact that between Alonso, Modric, Kroos, Di Maria, Benzema, Ronaldo, and Bale, one of them will have to sit, and whoever it is will feel snubbed/want to leave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom