The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

I'm not getting hammered tonight, in order to wake up for the Arsenal match tomorrow morning.

Schwarzer wants out of Fulham.
via ESPN
Fulham boss Mark Hughes has confirmed Mark Schwarzer has handed in a transfer request and he can understand why the 'keeper wants to move on.

Finally Arsenal can pick up a real keeper
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm really going to do my best to follow the season now that I'll be able to watch some games.
Online or television? Where at (if both options)?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm really going to do my best to follow the season now that I'll be able to watch some games.
Online or television? Where at (if both options)?

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Chelsea are still going to be very good this season but I dont think it'll be as easy a season for them as some people expect...we wont see too many 7-0 wins from them this season.
umm...
eyes.gif
I said 7 goals not 6
laugh.gif

Chelsea are something else at Stamford Bridge, especially under Ancelotti. Last season they scored almost 70-goals at home in the Premiership. Drogba scored a hattrick despite just coming off surgery
smh.gif
. I still dont think they are good enough to win the CL, especially with Lampard at AM but they'll obviously be in contention for 3 domestic trophies this season.

I think tomorrow's big match ends in a 1-1 draw.

Chelsea are still going to be very good this season but I dont think it'll be as easy a season for them as some people expect...we wont see too many 7-0 wins from them this season.
umm...
eyes.gif
I said 7 goals not 6
laugh.gif

Chelsea are something else at Stamford Bridge, especially under Ancelotti. Last season they scored almost 70-goals at home in the Premiership. Drogba scored a hattrick despite just coming off surgery
smh.gif
. I still dont think they are good enough to win the CL, especially with Lampard at AM but they'll obviously be in contention for 3 domestic trophies this season.

Toons have a pretty decent team,and they might spring a surprise result against Utd...
of course as a supporter,i hope Man Utd picks up the win to kickstart their season...

Toons have a pretty decent team,and they might spring a surprise result against Utd...
of course as a supporter,i hope Man Utd picks up the win to kickstart their season...

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

^I think he was talking about Arsenal - 'Pool
oh ok,i just realized they're playing against each other...shame on me for thinking Utd's match was bigger...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

^I think he was talking about Arsenal - 'Pool
oh ok,i just realized they're playing against each other...shame on me for thinking Utd's match was bigger...
grin.gif

umm...
eyes.gif
LOL this guy CarlosTevez failing over and over again.  What kind of prediction is that?  What 4-0 isnt good enough for you bud?..

umm...
eyes.gif
LOL this guy CarlosTevez failing over and over again.  What kind of prediction is that?  What 4-0 isnt good enough for you bud?..

I'm about to head to the pub right now, thank god I got a later shift so I can catch the match live.Hopefully Arshavin keeps killing Liverpool. Lets go Arsenal!

I'm about to head to the pub right now, thank god I got a later shift so I can catch the match live.Hopefully Arshavin keeps killing Liverpool. Lets go Arsenal!

too lazy to search for it,but i haven't heard any news about Rosicky in awhile...is he out with injury or something?

too lazy to search for it,but i haven't heard any news about Rosicky in awhile...is he out with injury or something?

Back
Top Bottom