The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

So will today's Barca/Madrid match be televised stateside? I'll be damned if me and my friends crowd around my 13" Macbook screen to watch it on ESPN3.

Get an xbox 360 and stream it via espn3 in Crisp 1080p HD like me
pimp.gif

No Kaka for RM?
I have a 360. How the hell do I do this?
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Just go to the video tab on the xbox dashboard and select the espn 3 option.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

So will today's Barca/Madrid match be televised stateside? I'll be damned if me and my friends crowd around my 13" Macbook screen to watch it on ESPN3.

Get an xbox 360 and stream it via espn3 in Crisp 1080p HD like me
pimp.gif

No Kaka for RM?
I have a 360. How the hell do I do this?
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Just go to the video tab on the xbox dashboard and select the espn 3 option.

Originally Posted by trunks206

^ Sorry I'm not trying to question your sources its just soooo bad that I dont want to believe Nike would give us that crap...I mean isn't their goal to sell merchandise? 
sick.gif

Here is Chelsea's new kit

chelsea-11-12-adidas-home-kit-a.jpg
so copped 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

^ Sorry I'm not trying to question your sources its just soooo bad that I dont want to believe Nike would give us that crap...I mean isn't their goal to sell merchandise? 
sick.gif

Here is Chelsea's new kit

chelsea-11-12-adidas-home-kit-a.jpg
so copped 
pimp.gif

it has been one mistake after another for United...and based on that performance,City certainly deserved to be in the final...

i just hope this will make United even more determined to win the league and the European Cup...

it has been one mistake after another for United...and based on that performance,City certainly deserved to be in the final...

i just hope this will make United even more determined to win the league and the European Cup...

HOW IS THIS GAME NOT ON TV???? They build commercials for it but they won't play it on TV, really 360?

HOW IS THIS GAME NOT ON TV???? They build commercials for it but they won't play it on TV, really 360?

SPRING FOOTBALL ON ESPN.....REALLY?? I thought ESPn promised to play more soccer matches when they got the television deal? They dont, they just put it online

SPRING FOOTBALL ON ESPN.....REALLY?? I thought ESPn promised to play more soccer matches when they got the television deal? They dont, they just put it online

Back
Top Bottom