The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Halftime718

It wasn't only Eboue's fault for a team to not be able to score until the 96th minute (about 300th since last Emirates gol) if it wasn't for a penalty. This team needs a leader as stated a they need to *+**##@ shoot the ball. Yes it was past the 98th minute and yes Eboue was clumsy but again it should've been game over way before then.

No, it wasn't, but it was absolutely Eboue's fault that we didn't get 3 points.

fell asleep during the carragher injury looks like i missed something good 
frown.gif

Halftime718 wrote:
It wasn't only Eboue's fault for a team to not be able to score until the 96th minute (about 300th since last Emirates gol) if it wasn't for a penalty. This team needs a leader as stated a they need to *+**##@ shoot the ball. Yes it was past the 98th minute and yes Eboue was clumsy but again it should've been game over way before then.

Ive finally calmed down after the ending to be able to talk about the game but youre completely right. The inability of our pretty much first choice starting XI (bar Song and Sagna) to break down a Liverpool team with inexperienced defenders at the back as well as one which lost their best defender and main goal scoring threat is frustrating as %@#@.

We should have put this game to bed waaay before it got to where we needed a last ditch pen to save us.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Zero sense of urgency and no killer instinct.  

We BETTER +@*@%$% beat Spurs! (thank god its at WHL or else I dont think we'd stand a chance)

Halftime718 wrote:

Ive finally calmed down after the ending to be able to talk about the game but youre completely right. The inability of our pretty much first choice starting XI (bar Song and Sagna) to break down a Liverpool team with inexperienced defenders at the back as well as one which lost their best defender and main goal scoring threat is frustrating as %@#@.

We should have put this game to bed waaay before it got to where we needed a last ditch pen to save us.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 Zero sense of urgency and no killer instinct.  

We BETTER +@*@%$% beat Spurs! (thank god its at WHL or else I dont think we'd stand a chance)

Ugh Timbers almost caused my heart to give out after blowing a 3-0 lead in 3 minutes to barely win at 3-2. I cant stress how close this win was.

Oh and *%++ Liverpool and the ref who allowed 10 stoppage minutes.

Ugh Timbers almost caused my heart to give out after blowing a 3-0 lead in 3 minutes to barely win at 3-2. I cant stress how close this win was.

Oh and *%++ Liverpool and the ref who allowed 10 stoppage minutes.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Liverpool in Top 4 next season, they will edge out city, calling it now.

I completely agree. If they didn't start the season so bad, they would have it now

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Liverpool in Top 4 next season, they will edge out city, calling it now.

I completely agree. If they didn't start the season so bad, they would have it now

The best academy in the country straight dominated the best academy in the world today.

pimp.gif

The best academy in the country straight dominated the best academy in the world today.

pimp.gif

^Pretty classy right there. 
smokin.gif

Just saw the Stoke highlights...
eek.gif

3 of the 5 goals were long-range shots! Can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket?

^Pretty classy right there. 
smokin.gif

Just saw the Stoke highlights...
eek.gif

3 of the 5 goals were long-range shots! Can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket?

Back
Top Bottom