The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

What a *$*%+@@ ridiculous game.
pimp.gif
. USA! USA!

I cant even describe how I'm feeling. Unbelievable. So happy. So amazing. Just... miracle finish.

Seriously though I think Disney just bought the rights to this story. Everything about it was a Disney movie down to the crowd full of Germans getting behind the US and chanting with us.

Seriously though I think Disney just bought the rights to this story. Everything about it was a Disney movie down to the crowd full of Germans getting behind the US and chanting with us.

USA turned it up in the 2nd OT with nice play & build up. And !*$@ Erika getting her flop on

Rapino is a beast... She played great when I was watching.

USA turned it up in the 2nd OT with nice play & build up. And !*$@ Erika getting her flop on

Rapino is a beast... She played great when I was watching.

Originally Posted by Physicx

this game >>>>>>> WNBA's existence
No lie lol. I been saying it all along though. This WWC is the most entertaining soccer I've ever seen from the women's side.

Originally Posted by Physicx

this game >>>>>>> WNBA's existence
No lie lol. I been saying it all along though. This WWC is the most entertaining soccer I've ever seen from the women's side.

Real talk, even though soccer was my favorite sport growing up and I still like it, I don't follow it nearly as closely as I do college football, NBA, NFL, etc. And yet for some reason whenever there's international/world cup soccer, I seem to have more of an emotional attachment/get more hyped over it than I do for any other sport
laugh.gif

Something about the patriotism combined with the rarity of scoring that makes every goal so important, makes it so freaking intense. I mean I couldn't even tell you the last time I watched women's soccer prior to this world cup and I'm going nuts over this game and almost crying tears of joy
laugh.gif

That was one of the most compelling games I've ever seen regardless of sport.

Back
Top Bottom