The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by Demps

ill bet $5
happy.gif
already..its a bet then..does the total include cup games?
5 goals in the premier league

you know what ill make it more interesting, i bet the $5 that dimitar berbatov with have more premier league goals then fernando torres
tongue.gif

ill bet $5
happy.gif

you know what ill make it more interesting, i bet the $5 that dimitar berbatov with have more premier league goals then fernando torres
tongue.gif

Do we point/laugh at Arsenal for failing to win a silly, meaningless trophy against a MLS team?

Do we point/laugh at Arsenal for failing to win a silly, meaningless trophy against a MLS team?

tongue.gif
berbatov had more goals than anyone last season though.

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

but scoreless for a while

tongue.gif

but scoreless for a while

went to go see Kobe play soccer in DC heres a quick vid of mine

and some guy try to attack him. (short vid)

went to go see Kobe play soccer in DC heres a quick vid of mine

and some guy try to attack him. (short vid)

Hate to see Lee Chung-Yong's severe injury.

Roma and Juventus have both made stellar moves in the current transfer window. Vucinic will fill the true LW role nicely in Juve's 4-2-4.

Should Barca abandon their obsessive pursuit of Fabregas given Thiago's quick rise to stardom?

I've got City and Liverpool finishing top 4 of the table with United and Chelsea. This depends on the Arsenal's potential loss of both Fabregas and Nasri, Villa-Boas' impending transfer moves, and Liverpool's attempts to shore up their shaky defense.

Hate to see Lee Chung-Yong's severe injury.

Roma and Juventus have both made stellar moves in the current transfer window. Vucinic will fill the true LW role nicely in Juve's 4-2-4.

Should Barca abandon their obsessive pursuit of Fabregas given Thiago's quick rise to stardom?

I've got City and Liverpool finishing top 4 of the table with United and Chelsea. This depends on the Arsenal's potential loss of both Fabregas and Nasri, Villa-Boas' impending transfer moves, and Liverpool's attempts to shore up their shaky defense.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Guardiola didn't know he (Thiago) was this far along.

He along with two others (Enrique and Zubizaretta) knew exactly how far along Thiago was and is. The pursuit of Cesc has nothing to do with it. 
laugh.gif
 @ Pep being oblivious of a Barca player's development. 

Originally Posted by xblaze23

Guardiola didn't know he (Thiago) was this far along.

He along with two others (Enrique and Zubizaretta) knew exactly how far along Thiago was and is. The pursuit of Cesc has nothing to do with it. 
laugh.gif
 @ Pep being oblivious of a Barca player's development. 

Back
Top Bottom