The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

our boys were clearly tired..Hopefully the mvp gets back soon..doesnt help when the ref lets donovan and beckham boss him around.

Originally Posted by Noskey

lulz at the 1 section of Timbers supporters being louder then the rest of the Earthquakes fans.

I was there, it's embarrasing, & These guys call themselves "ultras". I like the Quakes don't get me wrong but support is enthusiasim is definetely something the fans lack.

Originally Posted by engoi

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Mexican NT contingent: Stuttgart 3-0 over Schalke

Maza Rodriguez played the full 90, clean sheet and assisted a goal.
pimp.gif
We have always problems against Stuttgart.Having no working midfield isn't helpful too.
tired.gif
That 17 year old has so much potential, I can't stand Jermaine Jones, watching the USMNT
the guy never does anything and in this match he was very poor. Late tackles, back passes, bad
service, etc. Was awful on his loan at Blackburn, is he always this poor for Schalke?

Also since I know you follow Bundesliga, what is the likelihood that Dortmund can keep
their team together for some length of time? Dortmund look very dangerous, granted
it was against a Hamburg team full of new acquisitions.

Went to the Barca game today, was pretty dope, saw a Ronaldo Corinthians kit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

along with a Bale Spurs kit
pimp.gif
, pretty impressive watching Barca play in person

Still can't figure out how Wayne Rooney is so young yet looks like he's in his mid 30's...

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Still can't figure out how Wayne Rooney is so young yet looks like he's in his mid 30's...

All the pints and Shepards pies caught up to son.

De Gea, Smalling, Ferdinand, Vidic (c), Evra, Nani, Carrick, Anderson, Young, Rooney, Welbeck.

Hart; Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov; Y Toure, De Jong, Milner; Balotelli, Dzeko, Silva

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by engoi

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Mexican NT contingent: Stuttgart 3-0 over Schalke

Maza Rodriguez played the full 90, clean sheet and assisted a goal.
pimp.gif
We have always problems against Stuttgart.Having no working midfield isn't helpful too.
tired.gif
That 17 year old has so much potential, I can't stand Jermaine Jones, watching the USMNT
the guy never does anything and in this match he was very poor. Late tackles, back passes, bad
service, etc. Was awful on his loan at Blackburn, is he always this poor for Schalke?

Also since I know you follow Bundesliga, what is the likelihood that Dortmund can keep
their team together for some length of time? Dortmund look very dangerous, granted
it was against a Hamburg team full of new acquisitions.

Went to the Barca game today, was pretty dope, saw a Ronaldo Corinthians kit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

along with a Bale Spurs kit
pimp.gif
, pretty impressive watching Barca play in person

Jermaine Jones is a player we want to sell, for good reasons.He is a fighter but not someone who could push a game.
Except Nuri Sahin the kept their players and will unfortunately be able to keep them for the next years.
Großkreutz
eyes.gif
,Pisczcek,Schmelzer, Götze, Barrios and Hummels have atleast to 2014 a contract with Dortmund.
I predict that they will stay together atleast until 2013.I don't know waht will happen if Man Utd or Real Madrid will knock on Dortmunds door
but Großkreutz,Schmelzer and Götze have been Dortmund supporters from their childhood.

Atletico Madrid wants Falcao as a replacement for Kun Aguero.They offer 25mil Euros and Eduardo Salvio

John Carew leaves Aston Villa and joins West Ham United.

Lukaku to Chelsea happened.Chelsea paid 23mil Euros.

Dzeko kicks like a mule, if he worked on his first touch and to improve his quickness even slightly, he'd be a true force.

^ I was honestly expecting Lindegaard to start.

The ball had a lot of movement, but I still think he shoulda got a hand on it. Lets just hope this doesn't do a number on his head.

Back
Top Bottom