The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Well this Arsenal JV squad looks woefully uninspiring...get to work, Wenger.

szczesny almost got beat with that long ball...his face after was
laugh.gif

made a nice play to punch out a ball though and get it out of trouble

Apparently, Arsenal want to trade Nasri for Tevez. I think this move might actually be good for both teams.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Apparently, Arsenal want to trade Nasri for Tevez. I think this move might actually be good for both teams.

I'm pretty sure Tevez just doesn't like Manchester but its all of England. A PL team would be stupid to pick him up because he'll be *****ing about missing his family 6 months after the ink dries.

Well, I'm making my foray into the EPL. I love it so far. I've adopted Manchester City as my team to follow. I recognized the name Tevez and I liked Balotelli ever since I saw the back-heel a few weeks ago.

That being said, I'm watching Arsenal v Newcastle, and these African dudes got WILD hair
laugh.gif
Extensions and +#!+
30t6p3b.gif

How on earth did Barton not get sent off as well? I hate that there is no replay for things like this, it happens in every sport, the instigator gets off and the guy who retaliates gets ejected.

laugh.gif
Joey's, all of a sudden, buddy-buddy with all the Arsenal players... and vice-versa.

How the hell did Barton not get a red card. Yeah, Gervinho tried to flop his way to a penalty, but the ref didn't blow the whistle and Barton just grabs Gervinho by the shirt and lifts him off the ground. That's a red card.

Wow/smh all around at everything in that game. I'm happy I missed most of it after seeing the replays
30t6p3b.gif

Horrible ref job but we looked clueless in trying to break their defense down. If only JD played a better ball to Theo...

Oh and I don't think it need be be stated, because we knew this prior to the match, but Joey Barton is a royal %%$% of the highest order.

^ Song isn't stupid he knew he got away with a stamp on that thug Barton (play back for his cuntness last year with Diaby I hope) so as to not get a ban handed to him by the FA, he needed to LOOK like he didn't want to +!%% him up.

Back
Top Bottom