The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Keepie Uppie: I'm brazillian/ Portuguese. I can't by blood like maradona. Respect his play sure, but he isn't Pele.

He aint Pele... He was better. I aint the only one who says it...a FIFA world poll confirms it.

Says the barca supporter.

More goals, more world cups.let's not forget the cheater part as well. Keep telling yourself that though.

Yaya
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Plays big in big games. Pulling for City.  Can't wait to pick up a new Nike City jersey next year
laugh.gif

jus went innnn on city jerseys... balotelli both colors and the cheap aguero and yaya too... not much more then a Benji.

this is why I love NT
pimp.gif

smh at suddenly how there's going to be millions of die hard jersey purchasing City fans that were "there before the money" all of a sunday....

uh oh... wont that jus make your life miserable
laugh.gif

maybe I jus like the players... I also have Drogba and Essien Chelsea kits (my team) as well as a Jose Altidore and Clint Demps USA and I alrdy have an ayedabor city kit. also have a Drogba Ivory Coast. Do i hafta be a die hard supporter of all those clubs to appease you?

How about in the NBA... gotta Rondo and Kobe authentic... go figure

sit down.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

uh oh... wont that jus make your life miserable
laugh.gif

maybe I jus like the players... I also have Drogba and Essien Chelsea kits (my team) as well as a Jose Altidore and Clint Demps USA and I alrdy have an ayedabor city kit. also have a Drogba Ivory Coast. Do i hafta be a die hard supporter of all those clubs to appease you?

How about in the NBA... gotta Rondo and Kobe authentic... go figure

sit down.
Truth be told you're taking this a lil too seriously, I made that post thinking of the people at my local bar who I've seen over the past week or so coming out of nowhere being City fans yackin all kinds of reckless talk, telling me about the days of watching SWP and Onuhoa and how they've been supporting the club forever. 
And when I saw the jersey sale links put up in here, it just reminded me of the ridiculousness I've seen lately. 

As for the NBA?  I couldn't really care...I don't really follow NBA or NFL anymore.  

Nonetheless....word is M'Vila is now signed to Arsenal.  Announcement to come after the WBA game. 

(If true) interesting signings happening over there at the Emirates.

Blackburn fans releasing a chicken on the field in protest...
laugh.gif

Yakubu probably told the security to go cut him up for the post-game meal.

What on earth is going on out there with Blackburn vs Wigan?

I didn't watch the whole match...but I heard there was a chicken on the pitch?? 
roll.gif

I also heard a fan ran up to Martinez and threw his ticket in his face? 

edit: as I was typing above.... Wigan hits the final nail in Blackburns coffin. 

Strongly considering ordering a Balotelli kit for my brother, huge City fan. Anyone have good experiences with the City store and the recent promotion on kits with the European lettering? In terms of shipping to the States: Time, price, etc. 

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

roll.gif

WORST-SHOT-EVER.gif

SOLEMAN ~ Saw the news clips of that, but wasn't sure what actually happened... crazy...
But anyway... oh c0ck... LOL

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

Something straight outta Rocky... 
laugh.gif

1000x.jpg

Originally Posted by grusumm18

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

roll.gif

WORST-SHOT-EVER.gif
That just sums up their whole season.
30t6p3b.gif

Pellegrino new coach in Valencia.
Real Madrid with interest in Lukasz Piszczek (Dortmund)
Carlos Puol injured, will not play in Poland/Ukraine.
Marwijk doesn't want Babel.
Uniao Leiria (Portugal) will not finish the season due to financial problems.Players refused to play because of not paid salaries.

Puyol out a month and a half, set to miss Euro 12. Ramos/Pique has been the partnership. Arbeloa at RB.
Personally, I'd try Javi Martinez next to Pique. Ramos at RB.

Raul Albiol's place on the team may have been cemented as a result of the injury.

Hate to do this but hearing whispers of M'Vila to Arsenal for 22m Euros.

If Arsenal is spending that much, they must be expecting some large sells this summer.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom