The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

That Ashley Cole pen was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Drogba pen 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn man I'm mad right now... Bayer lost this game, it was theirs and they let it go.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm at the pub posting but I just wanted to apologize to RDM for criticizing him for prioritizing the cup games over the league. You have given me the happiest moment in a while.

See y'all later I'm gonna continue drinking til I die with the res of the Blues here.

Originally Posted by engoi

Originally Posted by grusumm18

darkest man in most racist stadium
pimp.gif

Racist ??? Are you kidding me ?
forreal!... prolly never even stepped foot in a stadium over here... getting Germany and Russia confused...

Terry is pathetic... hats off to Drogba, dude deserves it...

Hats off to Chelsea. Coming back from 3-1 to Napoli, 10 men against Barca, and getting dominated in the final.. and yet come away with the trophy.
smokin.gif
Written in the stars.

So basically....the transfer window just got interesting....

Modric
Bale
VDV
Adebayor (I don't think Spurs can afford to buy him out of his loan, and City don't need him)

all up for transfers

I cried when Drogba scored that header man. So crazy. I didn't even realized we scored at first and thought it hit the side netting.

Cech. Cole. Obi Mikel. All brilliant today.

So crazy how many chances opposing players always get against us but don't capitalize. Drogba gets so few chances and such little service but always seems to make the most out of that 1 good chance he gets during a match. The whole match I was thinking....look at all these great chances Bayern is missing and all we need is to give Drogba one chance and he'll get it done. He finally got the 1 good chance in the whole match and he puts in the net just like i knew he was. Amazing.

What a way for Didier to go out with that last PK after he got sent off in the 08 final and Terry ended up missing the PK that he should've been taken.

Hate to see Drogba go, but if he is going...this is how I would want him to go out. This can't be topped.

Man the game was sp good. I went crazy when Drogba scored
pimp.gif
. Bayern gets unlucky against English teams in the cl final conceding late goals. I was watching in 99 when ManU scored 2 goals in stoppage time to steal the win

I can't remember who in here said it first.....but Gomez wastes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many chances....

I used to be a believer in Gomez....but watching him today just reminded me again....how many times he failed to convert against Chelsea, Real, Borussia....

And that's how the cookie crumbles
pimp.gif

This dude Drogba is the reason I even started watching soccer back in 2006. I am buying a 2012 kit with his name and number whether he is on the team or not. What a beast. During his prime I would take him over CR7 and Messi anyday.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom