The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

I think Spain will be best for Neymar.

I think the kid has immense potential, but i've only seen him ball out in the Brazilian league. It would be interesting to see how he develops if he ever gets to Europe. He did decent at the club world cup and saw some good little flashes, but until he gets that type of competition week in and week out and starts ballin then too, i will keep him in the "really good soccer player" category.

I'm not a confident as everyone else that Neymar would be so dominant in Europe. Maybe thats just me

Who thinks Neymar can make it in Europe?
What league do you think he'll do best in?
I myself think that he can make it if he keeps playing the way he is. I personally think he'll fit in the Spanish or Italian league due to the fact that (besides ramires) no Brazilian usually makes it there.

Oscar is doing quite fine in the "rough and rugged" EPL so far...

Neymar to Europe is like Mayweather v Pacquiao... WE JUST WANNA SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!

Last edited:
We're not saying that Neymar is better than messi or Ronaldo or pele. We're just saying that we wish to see him grow up to me as someone as great as them or possibly even bigger

Dortmund v Schalke this Saturday
Gotzë is out due to an injury :smh:

I know its early, but I feel Juan Mata is about to tear up the league. He has been Chelsea's best player IMO and barring injury is set for a breakout year.

As of right now in my rankings of little dudes from Spain who play in the Premier League

Santi Cazorla >> Juan Mata>>>David Sliva

Last edited:
Neymar will do fine anywhere, I think the only two teams that he'll go to are either Barca or Madrid and I think he'll go to Madrid personally.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Cazorla being better than Mata
Cazorla was invisible when Arsenal played Chelsea. Mata ran the show.

I don't have an opinion on this argument. However, I saw some people on twitter having this same debate.

One of them asked the question "well if Mata is better than Carzola, why is Carzola on the Spain NT and Mata isn't?"

The other person didn't have a response.

That **** is comedy. Barca complaining about destabilizing a club.

Check out this Ad from a theater club in Spain it reads "like to act"

^^ :lol:

:lol: @ Cazorla being better than Mata
Cazorla was invisible when Arsenal played Chelsea. Mata ran the show.

I don't have an opinion on this argument. However, I saw some people on twitter having this same debate.

One of them asked the question "well if Mata is better than Carzola, why is Carzola on the Spain NT and Mata isn't?"

That is a good point

That **** is comedy. Barca complaining about destabilizing a club.

I've heard that too :lol:

Come on Barca... saying other clubs want to destabilize you by wanting/offering money to their young guns.

RVP killing it with Manchester United (wanted them to loose though :smh:)

1. Chelsea asked Spain to drop Mata so he'd have time to rest since he had no time off in the off season with the Euros and Olympics.

2. Cazorla plays in deeper position for Spain which Spain isn't as deep at. Mata plays more forward as an attacking mid which Spain is ridiculous deep at with Silva, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, etc.

3. Del Bosque is an idiot.

anyone watching the leeds, Sheffield wednesday game on bein sport? leeds scored about 6 fans rushed the Sheffield keeper, one shoved his face and he fell and was down for about 4 minutes or so

^ Crazy! 
eek.gif

Watching college soccer since it's #1 vs. #2 (and I ain't got nothing else to do right now). It's ******g with my head that the clock is counting down from 45. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom