The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

What a horrid second half performance...why did we sit back and defend the whole time? I dont even want to type out all the issues we had today.

But what the **** was the ref doing stopping Podolski alone in the box because his defender hurt HIS ANKLE for!? You can only stop the game because of a head injury...we put away a chance there and we are 3-1 up. ****!

random,but i had no idea that Roy Carroll is playing for Olympiakos...i thought he's still in the EPL somewhere...

What a horrid second half performance...why did we sit back and defend the whole time? I dont even want to type out all the issues we had today.

But what the **** was the ref doing stopping Podolski alone in the box because his defender hurt HIS ANKLE for!? You can only stop the game because of a head injury...we put away a chance there and we are 3-1 up. ****!

It's cause they were wearing those ugly *** kits yesterday :smh:

More SURE win today: Utd @ Braga or Chelsea at home vs Shaktar?

United

Smalling and Evans... please let this work.

MF for Rooney again!

EDIT ~ Braga finding holes in Utd-D already... not hard, really. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I wish Kagawa wasn't injured...

This would be a great time for him to get a full 90...

We seem to be missing that all important spark...

Wow, just saw the Torres goal... that almost never works! LOL

Oscar's goal was nuts... and he had so much side-spin on it as well! 

In what world would this Chelsea game be a sure win? Have you watched Shakhtar and realized they haven't lost in nearly a year? They are one of the best sides in the competition.

Back
Top Bottom