The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Is it that funny? I'm referring to how he's had this team playing in recent months. His style of play is clearly getting better and better each week and the team is improving every game.

But you're an arsenal fan...you wouldn't really understand.

never mind him, just laugh along to what he says

Benteke finally decides to show up, nice goal 8)

Who ever is doing the West Brom-Villa game needs to pull the mic from his mouth. All you hear is his heavy breathing. :lol: :lol:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Barca 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Is it that funny? I'm referring to how he's had this team playing in recent months. His style of play is clearly getting better and better each week and the team is improving every game.

The team is still garbage, they've had a few good games...I guess you forgot they got their *** handed to them by Villa and Stoke.

You over here saying he's going to be a legend, this is what people said about King Kenny when he came in charge and look what happened.

:rofl:

Last edited:

The team is still garbage, they've had a few good games...I guess you forgot they got their *** handed to them by Villa and Stoke.

You over here saying he's going to be a legend, this is what people said about King Kenny when he came in charge and look what happened.

:rofl:

Team is garbage but yet tied with Arsenal in the standings...lol

Idc, I like Rodgers man. Team looks trash on paper compared to other elite status clubs and hes doing just fine. If they somehow get into the top 5, that would be legend worthy given this roster and start to the season.

So by your logic, it's safe to say Alan Pardew is a LEGEND.

I mean look at his team and look where they finished last season.

We are tied with 2 games in hand and we have already beat them this season...try again.

Back
Top Bottom