The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Man Utd every week gets me thinking they can beat RM in the CL. Chica is a monster

Giroud - 13 goals , 9 assists.

Flop, huh?

RVP - 23 goals, 6 assist

and most importantly....

United - 56 points, position 1st
Arsenal - 37 points, position 6th.

He was brought in as RVP's replacement, so yes he is a flop in that regard. His display vs Chelsea was ******g awful and a couple goals vs a Championship side wont warm me up to him just yet. Extremely frustrating player.

TBH I cant help but wonder where we'd be (league position wise) if Bendtner (yes Nicklas Bendtner :lol: ) was leading the line and the 10m was spent somewhere else in the squad.

Giroud - 13 goals , 9 assists.

Flop, huh?

RVP - 23 goals, 6 assist

and most importantly....

He was brought in as RVP's replacement, so yes he is a flop in that regard. His display vs Chelsea was ******g awful and a couple goals vs a Championship side wont warm me up to him just yet. Extremely frustrating player.

TBH I cant help but wonder where we'd be (league position wise) if Bendtner (yes Nicklas Bendtner :lol: ) was leading the line and the 10m was spent somewhere else in the squad.

Stop stop stop...

Clearly Giroud isn't on a talent level with RVP, but to say he's still a flop compared to his stats vs RvP is not a good way to determine that.

Now I'm not going to act like Man Utd has a juggernaught squad because they don't, but that squad is clearly better than Arsenal. Add to the fact Giroud came in from a different league and is dealing with a very young crop of wings and middies. I may not like the guy because he does **** up with an easy chance at goal every now and then, but the guy is really starting to get into form.

So flop? Far from it. I'm shleep though

I know your an Arsenal fan, but I just had to put in my 2 cents on the guy.

Last edited:
Chelsea have been outplayed for most of this half. Brentford finally get a deserved goal.

Well look at you Fernando

That was mainly because of Demba Ba though, but still...

Last edited:
Least Chelsea was able to tie it up.
Missed a clear handball late too
Pitch was in terrible shape too
On to the replay

RVP - 23 goals, 6 assist

and most importantly....

Anybody is a flop compared to how RvP has been in the last year, anybody besides CR7 or Falcao.

Giroud has a lot of talent, the more he plays the better he will get.

Chelsea draw.

Spurs lose.

'Pool concede in the 3rd min. 

nerd.gif

EDIT ~ Handbags!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom