The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

:smokin :smokin:smokin:smokin

Cleanest shirt I've seen in a while, and not because I'm Portuguese...Where are the customization options on it though?

Edit: Soccer.com allows you to customize it but I don't wanna get a jersey with the wrong color number set

Cleanest shirt I've seen in while, and I'm saying that because I AM Portuguese. :lol:

Is Portugal getting the white away one discontinued? I have that one, bought it last year and it was one of the greatest one's ever. But a Black Portugal jersey is weird to me even tho it is fresh. Hope it's an alternate and we still have the white one.

Last edited:
Cleanest shirt I've seen in while, and I'm saying that because I AM Portuguese. :lol:

Is Portugal getting the white away one discontinued? I have that one, bought it last year and it was one of the greatest one's ever. But a Black Portugal jersey is weird to me even tho it is fresh. Hope it's an alternate and we still have the white one.

The shirt is listed as an alternate, but I'm not sure. Yea the white one is one of my favorites too. I have it with Eusebio on the back, but the damn B in his name fell off somewhere :smh:

I couldn't find any website with customization for the black one so I just sucked it up and ordered the Ronaldo shirt from Kitbag :lol: I know some fellow Barca fans might give me @#$% for it but I don't care, it's gotten to the point where those nerds just hate on everyone and everything Portuguese just because of Mourinho. I got called a traitor for wearing a Rui Costa jersey :stoneface:

Last edited:
The shirt is listed as an alternate, but I'm not sure. Yea the white one is one of my favorites too. I have it with Eusebio on the back, but the damn B in his name fell off somewhere :smh:

I couldn't find any website with customization for the black one so I just sucked it up and ordered the Ronaldo shirt from Kitbag :lol: I know some fellow Barca fans might give me @#$% for it but I don't care, it's gotten to the point where those nerds just hate on everyone and everything Portuguese just because of Mourinho

I don't take Barcelona fans seriously unless they're actually Catalan. Pay em no mind.

What on earth is Madrid doing out there?

Benzema missing an open goal....

I used to think relatively highly of Callejon, but lately :smh:

Casillas' girlfriend reporting that Mou has cut off communication with some of his players and that the dressing room is divided. Come on, this is just gonna instigate @#$% even more :lol:. Gotta control your girl, Iker

Guys hear this out. Because apparently, I dont know anything about football.
A friend of mine (also an Arsenal fan) believes that Jack Wilshere is the best CM and Gibbs is the best LB in the EPL.
I disagree. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Guys hear this out. Because apparently, I dont know anything about football.
A friend of mine (also an Arsenal fan) believes that Jack Wilshere is the best CM and Gibbs is the best LB in the EPL.
I disagree. What do you guys think?

nah

from an arsenal fan

Wilshere has POTENTIAL to be really good, probably not best tho

both are too injury prone

Last edited:
Best LB in EPL - Baines

Best CM in EPL - not sure...Jack could be argued as one of the top.

Yea, I say Baines. Cole is still up there. Gibbs and Shaw are on the come up as some of the top LBs
Jack is is up there, sealing is place
Given..that they develop properly as so

Last edited:
I think kid is being biased, I'm an Arsenal fan well but I dont fully agree.
LB - I argued Baines was better and Ashley Cole was up there. Gibbs is good but not the best. I wonder if he'll be able to bench Monreal when he returns. Time will tell.
CM - As for CM I also feel Jack has great potential but he's not the best yet. I argued Fellaini is up there to his wild disagreement.
I think kid is being biased, I'm a

Who would you say is the best CM in the EPL then? I argued Yaya and apparently CAM doesn't count. :rolleyes

They just mentioned Al-Fayed balanced Fulham's books & debt was paid off, did someone forgot to pay the power bill? Whose the beautiful chick sitting next to Al-Fayed?
:nerd:
I would like to know as well

I think kid is being biased, I'm an Arsenal fan well but I dont fully agree.
LB - I argued Baines was better and Ashley Cole was up there. Gibbs is good but not the best. I wonder if he'll be able to bench Monreal when he returns. Time will tell.
CM - As for CM I also feel Jack has great potential but he's not the best yet. I argued Fellaini is up there to his wild disagreement.
I think kid is being biased, I'm a

Who would you say is the best CM in the EPL then? I argued Yaya and apparently CAM doesn't count. :rolleyes
I agree with Yaya and Fellaini. How about Michu?

Last edited:
Do you guys feel its fair to compare Silva types (CAM) to Yaya types (CM), since they have different responsibilities? Is it cool to compare Cazorla to Wilshere? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom