The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Damn, great comeback by PSG...but I think they're done once it hits Camp Nou....Barca has 2 away goals and PSG needed to win by at least 2 goals to have a strong chance

Damn, great comeback by PSG...but I think they're done once it hits Camp Nou....Barca has 2 away goals and PSG needed to win by at least 2 goals to have a strong chance

They just Need to win period. They two goals are just in case of a tie there they'll need a two goal minimum then.

Watched PSG/Barca first. Now on Bayern/Juve. The sound is several seconds ahead of the picture and it's ******g with my head. :lol:

Ibra was off by a country mile. Is there a striker caught off more than him in any given match?

Hope Lio is fit for the return leg.

Somewhat surprised Juve conceded two. Saw a 1-0 score line in Bayern's favor.

bayern made juve look like they didn't belong on the pitch with them

if barca is to advance, and assuming Real does

whoever has the bracket where they have to beat 2 of the 3 (barca, real, bayern) is gunna have to go through hell for that title.

All three teams are more than worthy of being champs.

edit: and that Alves pass was just amazing. outside of the foot, perfectly curved, the vision. dude was the man of the match for me in that game.

and then ribery showed how brilliant he is on the ball today. ridiculous control, technique, dribbling, and the way he uses his body strength to shield defenders.

Last edited:
That sucks about Kroos.

I'm hoping Messi's injury isn't to serious. He didn't look bad off just before the half. It looks like a possible hammy issue. He looked like he was grabbing that area when he was talking to Tito on the sidelines just before halftime.

I'm not sure how Ibra's goal counted when there was a ref right there to see it to the left of the goal & the sideline ref. That last goal is heartbreaking though. Damn.

I agree with nYcHipHopHippo, BM dominated Juve which was slightly surprising.

Can't wait to watch the games today...

Hoping for a win from Real.

Didn't get to see that games yesterday...saw the highlights this morning....Alves' pass :x :x incredible...hoping for the best for Messi.

Back
Top Bottom