The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

So oddly enough in the depths of my room I found this, totally forgot that it existed or how I got it. Then it came to me. It was when I went to England years ago and bought it at one of those footy clearance stores where I also picked up some shirts. I don't even know what year the jersey is.

So does this make me a closet Dortmund fan? Lol but honestly just want to see a great match. If Either one wins I completely understand why they deserve that

Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Martinez, Schweinsteiger; Robben, Müller, Ribéry; Mandzukić

Weidenfeller; Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer; Gundogan, Bender; Blaszczykowski, Reus, Grosskreutz; Lewandowski.

Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Martinez, Schweinsteiger; Robben, Müller, Ribéry; Mandzukić

Weidenfeller; Piszczek, Subotic, Hummels, Schmelzer; Gundogan, Bender; Blaszczykowski, Reus, Grosskreutz; Lewandowski.

Sheeesh....both line ups are vicious...

Falcao for a check-up in Monaco.

Bayern versus Dortmund.

Any idea what I should do ?

I'm a Schalke supporter.
mad.gif

99% of the time I'm rooting against Bayern...but I really want to see a Chelsea ('12 Champion) vs Bayern ('13 Champ) in the Super Cup that would have Mourinho facing Pep once again.:lol:

I do enjoy the repeated references to Bayern's failure in last year's final. :pimp:

I said 2-0 Bayern (at least in LBF's contest), but pulling for Dortmund like everyone else.

Having a drink for every Yankees or Buffalo Bills reference.

It's been fun, guys. I'm gonna die. :lol:

mandzukic injured in training before the match...

medical team trying to treat him to ensure he starts...

^^ I heard it was Mandzukic?

But the commentators here might have got it wrong...

yeah, you were right, they just corrected.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom