The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

RT @LiverpooIFCNews: Nuri Sahin set to complete move to #LFC tomorrow. There will be a £14million option to buy at the end of the loan. [@BenSmithBBC]
I feel like Mou screwed us. :smh:

We always talk about CR7 and Messi, but Iniesta deserves a spot up there too. Every title Messi wins, Iniesta wins not to mention the three consecutive titles with Spain. If I ever get a Barca jersey I'm getting an Iniesta one

Iniesta is one of the best players in the world. Possibly the best midfielder in the world. Aside from Iniesta, there needs to be more talk about Xavi also.

Yeah, but the past 3-4 yrs at least one of Xavi, Iniesta has been nominated for Ballon d'Or and Player of the Year along w/ CR7 and Messi....they just are never gonna win against Leo w/ his outrageous numbers :lol:

And doesn't Navas have a severe case of anxiety and home sickness? I dunno if he's over it but I had heard that during the Euros...Jose Reyes had those same issues a few years back

Last edited:
Honestly, I'm not even mad we are not signing Sahin. He is a talented player but a defensive midfelder is far more important because Coquelin and Frimpong are the only two we have in the squad and they are way too inexperienced. Still think we'll sign M'Vila. He wants to join and we are the only club interested so Wenger is probably using that to this advantage for a lower price. Just means the transfer will take longer.

Where the hell are these Jesus Navas rumours coming from?
laugh.gif
I'm willing to bet anything that he won't be in an Arsenal shirt.

So instead Jesus will come. Could be worse.

Him & Navas have nothing to do with eachother.

Navas would be replacing Theo, not Song.

M'Vila will arrive.

I really hope so, we absolutely need a DM. The Spuds are also interested in M'Vila from what I've read. Étienne Capoue would be a good buy too.
I could see Theo leaving for money. With wingers else got paid a lot more, he'll most likely feel that he should be paid more. But all of that aside, I hope Theo has a a good season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom