The Undergods(keith Murray & Canibus) Yay or Nay....

As solo artist I never gave Canibus a chance and I stop effing with Keith Murray after the Candy Bar %**+. They got a song up called called 129 prod. by E.Sermon. Aint that bad.... Im kinda on the lookout for this

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

dont wanna hear it... wouldnt mind new K murray but canibus sucks...

yeah keith's lp most beautiful back in the day was thight but canibus is whack he got caught gettin battle raps from some cats in nyc none of the stuff hespits is his
laugh.gif

They both had their moment's.... listened to a few free's from Canibus n they was decent, but when I think of him I think of LL Cool J bustin his *** nthat dis record Jack the Rapper!
smh.gif
.......Keith Murray's still decent but I'm not gon b on the lookout for none of dis stuff forreal. If I hear itthen I hear it n judge then....

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

iHateTimeDotCom wrote:

dont wanna hear it... wouldnt mind new K murray but canibus sucks...

yeah keith's lp most beautiful back in the day was thight but canibus is whack he got caught gettin battle raps from some cats in nyc none of the stuff he spits is his
laugh.gif

Proof ?

and
indifferent.gif
to dude who said LL won.
laugh.gif

I don't wanna hear it due to the exact opposite of most dudes here. Keith is trash. I'm waiting on the Canibus solo / Kool G collabos.

Back
Top Bottom