The Uniform of a coach in baseball.... VOl BLOWS MY MIND

haha. Imiagine if bball coaaches had to wea the unis like MLB does. Stan Van Gundy in a Heat jersey would be epic.

Might as well join the trolling like OP.

:wow: :wow:

Last edited:
In my opinion though, what really looks ridiculous is a guy in a $8,000 armani suit sitting on a folding chair with a bunch of sweaty basketball players

Na son, a basketball coach with a jersey and shorts would look ***** ridiculous.

In my opinion though, what really looks ridiculous is a guy in a $8,000 armani suit sitting on a folding chair with a bunch of sweaty basketball players

Na son, a basketball coach with a jersey and shorts would look ***** ridiculous.

:stoneface:
I never said he should wear a basketball uni. I said he looks ridiculous in a $8,000 suit.

In my opinion, I think college football coaches look the least ridiculous.
They strike the best balance between looking like an adult, without also looking like a stock-broker.
They look sports-oriented, but professional

Last edited:
Op would you rather have a baseball manager wear a suit? I think it would look odd seeing a manager come out on the field in a suit lol

Op would you rather have a baseball manager wear a suit? I think it would look odd seeing a manager come out on the field in a suit lol

It would look silly on the NFL sidelines too...

exactly...

Coaches do wear suits on soccer sidelines, however, and that's the biggest sport in the world. It doesn't look bad or awkward at all.

The problem I have with baseball managers is that they probably DO nee to dress like that since they want to act like children: Screaming with a vein popping out the side of their neck when they have ABSOLUTELY NO INTENTIONS of doing anything to the umpire except mist his face with saliva. Kicking dirt on home plate because something happened too far away for you to see? Sit your old *** down so the game can finish.

Last edited:
EPL soccer coaches are fly as hell
The Southern European managers do it best. But yea, soccer managers hold it down, Coaches in the NBA can't dress, the worst.

My boy Jose with the crest of the teams on the jacket

Mancini

Pep holds it down to

NBA coaches :lol:

They need some custom fits, these guys look horrible.

Agree with Euro soccer managers being the best dressers, Pep, Barca former manager, probably is the best dressed coach/manager in the game

Why do some of you guys expect OP to know something like this if he states he doesn't watch baseball? I never understood why they wore full blown uniforms either, but I appreciate Couplet88 for the answer.
Some of you guys need to loosen up and stop pretending to know everything

Plus figure this, NBA coaches dress up 2-4 times a week for 82+ games. Soccer Managers dress up once a week (Depending on UEFA Competitions, international breaks, etc)

Back
Top Bottom