The Unpopular Opinion Thread Vol. Back from the dead

The 6ers are far worse then the raptors were in 06. Nobody dropped 81 on them yet....

'Zactly :lol:, :smokin.

KobeGawd :smokin

....Ish Smith might eff around and make the 6ers respectable though. He and Noel have a nice rapport.

Leave it to the sixers to trade two 2nd round picks for a guy they could've just re-signed in the offseason though :rofl:.

Last edited:
'Zactly :lol:, :smokin.

KobeGawd :smokin

....Ish Smith might eff around and make the 6ers respectable though. He and Noel have a nice rapport.

Leave it to the sixers to trade two 2nd round picks for a guy they could've just re-signed in the offseason though :rofl:.

Dawg i still hate that trade & felt like we shoulda resigned him

And our team at the beginning of the yr with only 9 active players is by far the worst team i have ever seen

I don't get the sixers. Why even trade for Ish now? Ya'll were tanking lovely.

I mean I as a Lakers fan don't mind. I want that top-3 protected pick. Word to Ben Simmons.

I definitely want the Lakers to finish with the worst rec and Ish Smith could legit have ya'll rattling off some Ws.

Like I understand that MCW trade, why keep a guy that would at most help ya'll be a middling team. I know the Sixers are trying to keep tanking until they land that blue chip player that can take the team to the next level.

Nobody wants a reiteration of the 8th seed Iggy led Sixers that never got anywhere. In this league you need to either be a contender or just suck.

I just don't get how Ish helps the Sixers do anything but elevate them to mediocrity.

Last edited:
I think we realize this draft really is Simmons or bust so to put all our eggs in that one basket just aint smart. Everytime we did that we ended up with the 3rd pick. The league aint ever gon give us 1st so we might as well believe in Noel longterm & grab key pieces in this draft. We'll still have a good first pick regardless & we got 2 more 1st rounders and thats not even counting if we get the Lakers pick. The tanking plan aint work so time to move on from it. It was honestly a huge waste of time, we didnt end up with ANY of the players we originally wanted smh

can you please elaborate on this?
Anime shows just harbor a more comeplex storylines than American animation. Only DC Animation movies come close to Japanese animation. You can learn a lot from them from scientific facts to philosophical themes. It also has better animation, they use more vivid colors and the movement is more fluid. And lastly, you kind of have to have an imagination to get into anime in the first place. Most shows feature really crazy concepts and alternate universes that you have to use your imagination more regularly than the average person.

Anime shows just harbor a more comeplex storylines than American animation. Only DC Animation movies come close to Japanese animation. You can learn a lot from them from scientific facts to philosophical themes. It also has better animation, they use more vivid colors and the movement is more fluid. And lastly, you kind of have to have an imagination to get into anime in the first place. Most shows feature really crazy concepts and alternate universes that you have to use your imagination more regularly than the average person.

All of this is real talk. At a certain point in my life, id rather watch animes than actual live action tv shows. Animes can legit do it all & DC Animated movies are great too

^^^^I've learned a lot of valuable life lessons from Son Goku
pimp.gif
Like how to trick another ***** into raising your kid 
pimp.gif

You gotta do you but here are mine In no particular order:

1) Not a huge Kanye fan.  Like some songs; dislike the majority.

2) Most clothing lines NT beasts over are a no-go for me.  Supreme, Bape, anything 'Ye releases (shoes too), Odd Future gear is basura to me.  

3) *Throws on flame suit* I prefer Blackberry to other smartphones/OS.  Just personal preference; don't use many social apps.  I've had a few iPhones over the years and a Galaxy when I lived in Korea but I always come back to the keyboard. Eh...

4) Oh, Star Wars is trash IDC IDC IDC.  

Last edited:
Liquor is in no way enjoyable nor tasty. Side eye to everybody in the what you sippin on thread. No way you enjoy the taste the way plain cognac tastes idc what kinda palette you got. Or any other liquor for that matter, Henny is your fave bc it gets you turnt no bc it's delectable

With a disappointment like gohan for a kid I'd be a bad father too. So much wasted talent and potential :smh:

:lol:. Facts though. Goten even worse. How you go SSJ at 7, and barely get stronger :smh:

At least Gohan got some big time momments as a young real one.

One of the worst fathers & husbands in Cartoon history :lol:. If anybody watches the new DBZ super, Goku gets even worse with his fatherly duties :lol:
***** goku seen his seed once every earth year smh

• I think that BLM will go the same way of OWS if they don't create a concrete and centralized structure.
  • I think black people focus too much on cultural issues and not enough on political and economic issues. I'd rather protest for more financial aid than a cultural center. I'd rather people build a black political machine rather than protest to gain entry into some one elses.
  • A lot of the crowd behind BLM, SJWs, and a lot of college progressive are very impractical. By that i mean they try to do things that don't really affect people's livelihood in a meaningful way. Example: I'm glad to see people care about police brutality but its more effective to actually be a cop and patrol your own neighborhood than to protest to cops who have no idea about you.
  • I feel like a lot of 'movements' these days prefer symbolic action over actual action. They think their trumpets will bring down the walls of jerusalem when a pick axe would be more effective.
  • I think we're going down the wrong path...AGAIN. I think instead of shouting and demonstrations we need to be making economic moves instead.
  • Black people should stop fighting for inclusion and build our own. Don't worry about the Grammys. Worry about the soul train awards or the bet awards.
  • its hypocritical to complain about not being represented but then not support people who are trying represent you.
  • At least at my school there will be a table piled high with black kids w/ zero attempt to socialize with other races and then they complain about nobody understands them...well perhaps if you interacted with other groups you'd get to understand them and vice versa.
  • Not everything needs to be a safe space. It seems like people are unwilling to deal with the world unless its on their terms and thats not realistic at all.
  • I think that the college progressive bandwagon is no different than their far right counterparts. rather than actually debate the issues they'd say boy bye and waive people away so they can be in peace in their echo chamber. it sounds like every other ignorant group out there. "we're right, you're wrong and there is no need to discuss it further." it's absurd.
  • I think too much PCness is bad for honest discourse. I'm not saying people should drop n bombs f bombs and every other slur they can think of. I am saying that I'd rather have extremists, racists, hate mongers, etc, out themselves for who they are rather than potentially have them in my life and i'd never know or else. let them out themselves so we know who and who not to trust and interact with.
  • People are too sensitive. being called a ****** or any other slur is not what im talking about. simply having an opinion that differs on any subject sends some of these kids into spiraling anxiety. how are we supposed to have discourse as a society when the members of these movements can only exist in an echo chamber of agree fest circle jerking.

I could go on and on but my frustrations are pretty much in the same vein.

Accurate, I'm not sure these are unpopular opinions though. I think most feel like this

Last edited:
People don't see it now but in the next few years Future will be in most people's all time top ten list

Liquor is in no way enjoyable nor tasty. Side eye to everybody in the what you sippin on thread. No way you enjoy the taste the way plain cognac tastes idc what kinda palette you got. Or any other liquor for that matter, Henny is your fave bc it gets you turnt no bc it's delectable
I like cognac but dislike hennessy 
ohwell.gif

One of the worst fathers & husbands in Cartoon history
laugh.gif
. If anybody watches the new DBZ super, Goku gets even worse with his fatherly duties
laugh.gif
***** goku seen his seed once every earth year smh
That would actually be an improvement on how often he sees them

Back
Top Bottom