the Vans thread...

Anyone know what time the blends drop? Thinking 12pm just don't know what time zone

Anyone know what time the blends drop? Thinking 12pm just don't know what time zone

By the way old skool pros came in thanks for the help bro nice to finally pick up a shoe at retail months later done with jb back with my vans

$187 shipped for cali residents 
eyes.gif
  Still copped though.

...might as well be friends and family. They probably spent half the profits on producing those promo videos

Last edited:
I was set on picking these up, until I saw that the price matched last year's Sk8 Hi's... Couldn't pull the trigger.

The Blends old skools were less than 500 pairs I think. If you struck out blame it on the stock, not the people. :lol:

I love white with gun soles and since I refuse to pay rape for those golf wangs, think I'll settle for these.

But yo, where can I cop?

Odd question but…

I got some of the snakeskin vans authentics, and I noticed that they squeak when I walk. It looks like it’s the tongue.

Does anyone have this issue? If so, any resolution?

Odd question but…

I got some of the snakeskin vans authentics, and I noticed that they squeak when I walk. It looks like it’s the tongue.

Does anyone have this issue? If so, any resolution?
Don't know about that pair in particular and never heard of a tongue causing the squeaking, but a little baby powder in the shoe stops the squeaking for me. I have that problem with every pair of eras I own. 

I would pretty much give my left nut for a pair of the all white leather Vans Old Skools. Can't find them anywhere 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom