the Vans thread...

San Diego UTC location got the GC authentics in this morning. Gonna go pick up a pair now.

Edit: just picked up. Went half size down from TTS for a good fit.
They said they are really limited on stock but wouldn't give me details
I guess I missed out; should have dropped in here earlier. I just called UTC and they're almost sold out, plus you have the size I wear in Vans lol. Apparently MV doesn't have my size either.

CNCPTS look okay but def a hot whether shoe. Leaning towards shoes that I can wear whenever nowadays.

Think I'm passing on the GC. Slips on should be here soon and they are too similar to the GC.

Btw feature shipped my order out quick.

Last edited:
Just got the last pair at the GSP mall in New Jersey. Good thing I put a pair on hold because the guy at the Vans store said someone came in about 2 or 3 hours before I picked mine up and bought all 24 pairs of the Golden Coasts. I had a feeling something like that would happen.

I guess I missed out; should have dropped in here earlier. I just called UTC and they're almost sold out, plus you have the size I wear in Vans lol. Apparently MV doesn't have my size either.
damn that's ******, I know they had at least a 9.5 when I went (around 11:30 AM).  I called when they opened and a girl said they got 'some' in today.  When I got there the guy said they didnt have any GC's.  I told him I talked to a girl on the phone about 30 min ago and she said ya'll had some and he asked the girl that was at the desk and she said oh yeah we have SOME, and kept emphasizing it.  I asked for 9 and 9.5 to try on and went with the 9.  When I checked out, I asked her how the stock was because I had a friend that might come by.  She just said again, "we have SOME they are really limited."  Not sure if they were being coy and saving some for friend but seemed kinda shady.

Good looks. I missed the 8 but ordered a 7.5 to see if I can make it work

question for the regulars in here... how would you guys like to see this thread evolve?

1) main page updates for drops/collabs?
2) active links for sales?
3) a one size run PM list for oops for those who have/donʻt have access to certain releases?

question for the regulars in here... how would you guys like to see this thread evolve?

3) a one size run PM list for oops for those who have/donʻt have access to certain releases?
All this

active links are kinda worthless unless you're willing to be constantly updating.  best to just check last few pages (and it's not like the crazy boost threads where theres 10 pages of nonsense every 5 min, so should be easy)

IMO main page for upcoming hyped up drops, and a "sizing guide" for newbies (i.e. slip ons and old skools - .5 down from tts) is plenty

Undercover Old Skools are probably one of my favorite releases this year so far, what have ya'll been enjoying the most from 2017 :nerd:

All the dope GRs and vault releases to be had a deep discount tbh

active links are kinda worthless unless you're willing to be constantly updating.  best to just check last few pages (and it's not like the crazy boost threads where theres 10 pages of nonsense every 5 min, so should be easy)

IMO main page for upcoming hyped up drops, and a "sizing guide" for newbies (i.e. slip ons and old skools - .5 down from tts) is plenty

This
not a regular but i check this thread all the time and you guys are great with @ - ing people if they say they want something.

no need for active links so to speak but like to the usual spots like hot rod la or proper or pacsun you know sites that usually always have vans on sale

Just walked in Vans at stonestown mall and they got the full size run. Worker said 1 full size run with some sizes got couple extra pairs.

Back
Top Bottom