the Vans thread...

Friends and fam...delivered.

OHHH AND thanks Concepts for knowing and doing this correctly by putting in real insole.

Last edited:
wearing my GCs today

Gerald?

Reactions: God
Weird how much I HATE this clothing company for clothes, but really like these.  Yeah, pretty much the same as older ones but still want. 

I don't think that's the pair that's dropping. Just looks like old pair with midsole signed. I could be wrong tho

Weird how much I HATE this clothing company for clothes, but really like these.  Yeah, pretty much the same as older ones but still want. 
But I kind of agree on the hate part. I don't think I can wear a fog vans collab just because I think the whole jerry Lorenzo style and hype boy following is whack and wouldn't wanna be associated with it. Same reason why I would never wear anything yeezy related. Just my opinion of course

Last edited:
But I kind of agree on the hate part. I don't think I can wear a fog vans collab just because I think the whole jerry Lorenzo style and hype boy following is whack and wouldn't wanna be associated with it. Same reason why I would never wear anything yeezy related. Just my opinion of course
I agree.  Don't know anything about him but seems like a douche boy following of a brand.  THESE are nice though.

Also according to Nice Kicks these ARE the new versions, with the passage printed on the side.

I agree.  Don't know anything about him but seems like a douche boy following of a brand.  THESE are nice though.

Also according to Nice Kicks these ARE the new versions, with the passage printed on the side.
If those are them that's pretty lame

Back
Top Bottom