the Vans thread...

Here's 2014's collab

I don't remember if these old skools released already or are releasing later this year?

If you're able to hit on the blends x peanuts that are coming out, I suggest you also go ahead and play the lottery. If you thought the regular blends vans were near impossible to get...

I admit I was here for the last blends to resale. This time around I'm not even gonna try. Hoping you guys flourish tho.

Last edited:

I'll try for your 8 but don't get your hopes up because I wasn't even close to grabbing the last collaboration lol.

Wtf just happened

Last edited:
Much appreciated brother.

Yea the dummy pages caught me off guard last time and I don't try for other sizes if mine is sold out

Just copped some moonbeams from Ubiq. Love that color way [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

As much as I love the regular sk8 hi the zip sk8 hi is superior for the simple fact it's easier to put on Plus that leather blends is gonna throw on these will be A1

Not this go around. Make no mistake, this is a classic model with classic materials just with the Blends bone on them and of course Snoopy and Woodstock. The leather is pretty trash and Woodstock is printed on and feels like it would just rub off in due time. Should have been a Vault. This is more of a Vans release than a Blends release if that makes sense.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Not this go around. Make no mistake, this is a classic model with classic materials just with the Blends bone on them and of course Snoopy and Woodstock. The leather is pretty trash and Woodstock is printed on and feels like it would just rub off in due time. Should have been a Vault. This is more of a Vans release than a Blends release if that makes sense.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
You got any ideas on price? Hoping it's van's pricing but not holding my breath. 

prolly gonna have a dummy page again
Didn't stop the bots. They ate and they will eat again.

Anyone at blends Costa Mesa right now that can Update regarding people camped out or anything? Thinking about heading there early in the morning

Anyone at blends Costa Mesa right now that can Update regarding people camped out or anything? Thinking about heading there early in the morning
i believe it's a Live raffle from 11:30-12am fam

How's sizing on blends sk8 hi's?

Last edited:

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
On the instagram page it says that these are a vault release

Haven't owned a pair of Vans in years(Half Cabs), but DamnDee's videos might have sold me on a pair of Veggie Tan Old Schools.

Clean looking shoe.

Back
Top Bottom