the Vans thread...

As long as dudes dont have backbone chaos will happen. Unless you pay security to watch the lines and protect the cowards. How hard is it to say you are not going to skip me. What they going to do fight you because you woulnt let them violate you ? If their wasnt weak people on these lines this wouldnt happen.

Cowards?
You are intentionally cutting a line.
your mentality is stand up to me or I will cut in front of you.

this is our society in 2017.

Anyone ever win from sivasdescalzo? I'm trying to figure out how to purchase vans i won but when i click the link nothing happens after i log in

Cowards?
You are intentionally cutting a line.
your mentality is stand up to me or I will cut in front of you.

this is our society in 2017.
excuse me sir I am saying do not let anyone cut in front of you. How am I wrong. If you let people cut you in line you are a coward. if everyone did their part and didnt let people skip them. Their would be no problems.

Edit:
where did I say im going to cut anybody ? A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. If each individual person would not let anyone skip them their would be no problems. But if you weak or a coward of course these savages are going to take advantage of weakness.

Last edited:
excuse me sir I am saying do not let anyone cut in front of you. How am I wrong. If you let people cut you in line you are a coward. if everyone did their part and didnt let people skip them. Their would be no problems.

Edit:
where did I say im going to cut anybody ? A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. If each individual person would not let anyone skip them their would be no problems. But if you weak or a coward of course these savages are going to take advantage of weakness.

I must have misread that. My apologies
I thought you were justifying cutting the line.
Nevermind, I'm with you. I do not tolerate line cutting.
Then again, I'm 6'4" almost 300.
The last guy that tried to cut in front of me has yet to land and that was in the 90's...

All I know is with wristbands the power lies completely in the hands of security (who hooks up those who paid under the table). Otherwise it is ur responsibility to stick up for yourself... but it’s hard to control what’s going on 20or 30 ppl in front of you. The people who DONT stick up for themselves are actually the ones who ruin the line ironically.

I must have misread that. My apologies
I thought you were justifying cutting the line.
Nevermind, I'm with you. I do not tolerate line cutting.
Then again, I'm 6'4" almost 300.
The last guy that tried to cut in front of me has yet to land and that was in the 90's...

"has yet to land" hahahaha. Repped

So the lineup here was trash as usual. Tried to play by the rules but had to finesse. Dudes literally told on me (even though they had been behind me)...like dudes my age...guess they needed the money. Couldnt move me so they called the security and cops over smfh. At any rate was able to finesse back up to the front and secure MTN. But man pacsun gotta do better. Cause if they keep rewarding grimy **** Im gonna be even more grimier next time
Should've punched em in they mouth

line up in San Jose was pretty well done. I thank the manager and the security for talking to us.
we had 104 pairs. There was more than 104 people around 9:30pm. Security gave us all security mall stickers and wrote what place in line we were in one by one. And after 104 they didn't write any more stickers. They then formed a line up perimeter formed by cones and yellow tape. (kinda like a supreme line). Some people who went later that morning in front of the store took an L because they did not have the sticker with a number. Very well done. Everyone who had a sticker got a pair. I was number 7th in line. Doubled up on the era's with the complex con raffle.

line up in San Jose was pretty well done. I thank the manager and the security for talking to us.
we had 104 pairs. There was more than 104 people around 9:30pm. Security gave us all security mall stickers and wrote what place in line we were in one by one. And after 104 they didn't write any more stickers. They then formed a line up perimeter formed by cones and yellow tape. (kinda like a supreme line). Some people who went later that morning in front of the store took an L because they did not have the sticker with a number. Very well done. Everyone who had a sticker got a pair. I was number 7th in line. Doubled up on the era's with the complex con raffle.

niceee congrats. i wish i coulda gone. but i had work -___-

go-to workflow kicks the other day
Sk8-Hi-Premium-Black.jpg

Protecting your spot in line isn't as straight forward as you may think. You resist and they don't back down. Do you throw hands and possibly get arrested or let it go. There is no one to tell because probability is security can't rectify all these types of situations. You miss out by that ONE person you're upset. And aside from people who resell for a living this is a scenario playing out for something that isn't a necessity. I think one should stand up for themselves but is it worth it?

Back
Top Bottom