the Vans thread...

This is like my third thread I'm posting these in lol. I'm just excited to finally have one of my grails :D

^ Nice!

I kinda slept on those cause I felt they were too aesthetically similar to the WTAPS sk8-hi

Just copped a couple pairs of authentics from premier store, I'll post em up when they come in next week

So far, I've only bought Vans in 2015 lol

Last edited:
Just picked up a pair of Spicolis and a pair of Star Wars slip ons.  Yeah, common, but still
glasses.gif
and on sale.

Couple pickups from Premier. Both were nicely discounted 
nthat.gif

Authentic Pro (Anthony Acosta)

Navy Suede and Navy Ballistic Nylon. Acosta's photography gives inspiration for the fully printed lining. Kind of an unfocused glow of lights and stuff - pretty clean overall, really like the small hits of olive in these.

OG Authentic Pro CV "S" (Alexis Ross)

Made out of chinese laundry bags with mixed textile lining. Extremely well executed concept all around. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm real happy with them  

Last edited:

Picked these up super excited to finally find them. Coming from the Netherlands. All I need now are the black old skools to complete the set.

sharkin sharkin
Loving those authentic pros nothing like an all white midsole on vans gets me all the time. If you don't mind me asking how much did they cost?

The pros were $35 

^I love that pack -=- never did get the STV old skools i wanted 

Damn I'm still checking ebay daily for my size :frown:
You're an 8/8.5 right? I see a size 8 on eBay but it's pretty pricey. They're asking for $299 or Best Offer, so maybe you can talk them down. Item number 390997818465 if you wanna check it out
I paid 300 for mine too. Not sure if that helps your decisions :rolleyes lol

You're an 8/8.5 right? I see a size 8 on eBay but it's pretty pricey. They're asking for $299 or Best Offer, so maybe you can talk them down. Item number 390997818465 if you wanna check it out
I paid 300 for mine too. Not sure if that helps your decisions :rolleyes lol

Yeah I saw those but I need a 8.5 i think. Lately all my sk8s been needing that for some reason. I used to be an 8 :frown: and some of his feedback mentioned he had fakes too.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw those but I need a 8.5 i think. Lately all my sk8s been needing that for some reason. I used to be an 8 :frown: and some of his feedback mentioned he had fakes too.
Oh dang :smh: Ok well I'll let you know if I come across an 8.5 in the near future

recent pickups.

8.5 mens or women?
Daaaaaaaam that's a nice come up right there! lol. Hope it didn't hurt your pockets too much. And I believe SoleWoman is an 8.5 in mens (I hope it's not weird that I know that) :tongue:

Daaaaaaaam that's a nice come up right there! lol. Hope it didn't hurt your pockets too much. And I believe SoleWoman is an 8.5 in mens (I hope it's not weird that I know that) :tongue:

Lol nah not weird. And yes mens... I guess I didn't read it correctly the first time.

first pair of sk8-Hi's! I've been wanting these Stüssy Vans for a while and For 42 bucks at Shoe Gallery I couldnt pass

Last edited:
damn those are pretty

I just picked up these to complete my vault classics set of black and white old skools and sk8-his

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
Tough old skools up there sharkin^^

I've only owned a pair of mountain ed. back in the day, do other styles typically run TTS?

Any idea how those SK8 reissues High leather joints fit? I'm a size 14 in Jordan and Leveon and was hopping a 13 could get me through( like I can in Chucks). Thanks for the help!

I think they have a little more room than same sized vans, but not much difference at all

All my vans are 10.5 and most of my Nikes are 11.

Back
Top Bottom