the Vans thread...

Overslept on the blends release, how bad was it this time?

Compared to their last 2 releases (Style 36 and Peanuts), I think these Hi's were the easiest to grab, but they still sold out within seconds. Fumbled at the Captcha and was still able to get them

any info where i can get these in a size 10.5 or 11?
3GxarqJSZFiMlm090iebwAbraEvfDHjmq-tignp7ImRzIjoiaW1hZ2UiLCJmIjoiXC92XC8wXC92MDdhNjA5OS5qcGciLCJmYSI6MSwiZmYiOjEsImZxIjo5MCwiZnQiOjF9.jpg

Compared to their last 2 releases (Style 36 and Peanuts), I think these Hi's were the easiest to grab, but they still sold out within seconds. Fumbled at the Captcha and was still able to get them

Not too bad, blends is probably upping the quantity too. I remember the old skools were like 300 pairs only or something. 30-40 pairs per location lol

Can you guys explain to me the difference between the Authentic OG LX and the Authentic 44 DX if there even is one?

Can you guys explain to me the difference between the Authentic OG LX and the Authentic 44 DX if there even is one?

Not much tbh, just a difference in product lines and supply. The OG LX is from the Vault line and and Authentic 44 DX is from the regular Vans product line and is a modern repro of Vans from their Anaheim factory (similar to Chucks 70s). Vaults also tend to not have the black stripe on midsole while most of the regular Vans have em.

Back
Top Bottom