the Vans thread...

To be honest, I was hoping to get my niece a pair of those collabs, but it looks like they are moving. I was hoping for them to sit and catch them later and free shipping. DSM has $15 shipping.

same.. I thought these were gonna sit tbh. guess the collab is just nostalgic for a lot of us.
Yeah and honestly it is pretty well done. For adults some of these (authentics maybe skate his?) are pull off-able because from far away you might not be able to tell they are spongebob kicks. Which i think is great.

To be honest, I was hoping to get my niece a pair of those collabs, but it looks like they are moving. I was hoping for them to sit and catch them later and free shipping. DSM has $15 shipping.
For kids sizes, seems like Sole Classics has the cheapest shipping. I grabbed the checkeboard authentics in a sz 2 for 55 plus 8 ship to NY. So far the kid has texted me 7 times since last night to see if they arrived yet

Ive been stalking these and they just restocked. In case anyone wants it too

Attachments

• E662211C-852A-4EF5-B041-7193ACDFEC3A.png
    E662211C-852A-4EF5-B041-7193ACDFEC3A.png
    610.9 KB · Views: 34
Still trying to source the Spongebob slip ons in a women’s 7 for my wife.. regret not copping the day before from a euro site. Looks like the smaller sizes are dried up now.

LOL either click the link or click the right arrow, imgur is pretty straightforward right? 1/8 images.
check the other 7

LOL either click the link or click the right arrow, imgur is pretty straightforward right? 1/8 images.
check the other 7

Touché. Thought it was a screenshot.

But those look like he treated the leather. They aren’t real vachetta leather and won’t age naturally. It was talked about for awhile here and some guys didn’t even get good results when applying oils and what-not.

interesting. thanks for the info, got a pair for $20 recently and was looking forward to
the aging process. I guess that's out the window LOL

interesting. thanks for the info, got a pair for $20 recently and was looking forward to
the aging process. I guess that's out the window LOL
Yeah definitely treat the leather. It may darker it a bit as well, which is welcomed IMO. Mink oil or something maybe?

A UK 6 is a Men’s 7 though right? :rolleyes Got excited for a second lol. Appreciate the lookout though!

Edit: Looks like they had UK 5 in the other slip ons. I clicked on your link right away but I was still too slow lol. Thank you again for trying. :smokin
No problem. Those sizes are tougher to come by. But i will keep my eyes peeled.

Back
Top Bottom