the Vans thread...

Looks like some visvans are coming

i'm not normally into the visvim / moccasin / tasseled look but man that black/white pig suede sk8 mid moc is pretty serious.

Got a quick question to ask. I wanted to get the Vans Perf Leather Slip Ons but don't know if I should get my regular size or a half size down. I heard some people said vans go half size larger and some said smaller. I have only got one pair of vans so far and its the Vans Era which I got my regular size 9.5, found out that its a little loose but can still fit. I am not sure about the slip ons is the same or not. Please help.

Got a quick question to ask. I wanted to get the Vans Perf Leather Slip Ons but don't know if I should get my regular size or a half size down. I heard some people said vans go half size larger and some said smaller. I have only got one pair of vans so far and its the Vans Era which I got my regular size 9.5, found out that its a little loose but can still fit. I am not sure about the slip ons is the same or not. Please help.

Get your regular size

Those Burgundy WTAPS are fire, hope to score a pair/pairs. Want Visvans too since Visvim doesn't make 13s.

Coming from Poland cannot wait :nthat: ultimate Grail right here for me.

I hate you and everyone that owns a pair of these, from the bottom of my heart.

Last edited:
anyone copping anything from the disney x vans pack? or are we too old for something like this lol

anyone copping anything from the disney x vans pack? or are we too old for something like this lol
Never too old bruh[emoji]128512[/emoji]
Waiting to see what these Murakami vans will look like before I pull the trigger on Disney collab.

Has the Murakami Vans capsule been unveiled yet? Only pics I could find were these, but I'm hoping that there's more than just slip-ons

Has the Murakami Vans capsule been unveiled yet? Only pics I could find were these, but I'm hoping that there's more than just slip-ons

They probably will be all slip ons..
I read an interview where his favorite shoe was Vans slip ons..
Think this will be the first family kicks for my wife, me and my little one[emoji]128512[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hey guys, can anyone help me find the below pair? I believe they released in 2010.  They are called the Authentic Grey Heather Fleece. Thanks!

Ugh kinda disappointed in this collection to be honest. Packaging is dope though. Might try to cop one of the white pairs if I strike out on the Ubiqs this weekend

Not going to even try for the Ron English collab this weekend[emoji]128512[/emoji]
The last Vans collab with Ubiq was ridiculous[emoji]128512[/emoji]
Good Lick to those out there though..

Not going to even try for the Ron English collab this weekend[emoji]128512[/emoji]
The last Vans collab with Ubiq was ridiculous[emoji]128512[/emoji]
Good Lick to those out there though..
I doubt it'd be as hard to cop as the last collab, though I'm not sure if ubiq's site is any better at handling high traffic since then.

Not really feeling the murakamis except the white pair, but they're all pretty fem.

Anyone know of any spots getting the murakami stuff online? It's been a minute since I've gone after any vans. Really hoping for the white slip ons and the flower board

Back
Top Bottom