the Vans thread...

I was hoping they released in the US. I need to double up on the black ones smh. I'll post more links if I stumble across some.

Blacks went fast in store at hot rod. In hand the lows were WAY more appealing though, IMO. Could only get 1 pair so I left with the blue lows. Slips fit big though - remind me of og 36 lxs, I usually go 11.5 in vaults and 12 in regular, had to go 11 in these and they fit (albeit a little snug, sure they will loosen up).

michaelbayday: It’s really annoying that you guys prioritized an online sale over my girlfriend who was in store ready to buy. Yes, she needed to get a different size but really? She was in store and you guys announced 1 PM drop. She was in store at 1250

hr_la: michaelbayday your girlfriend had the 10.5 purchased and asked for a refund. That's not our fault that we refund the order and someone else was ready purchase.

:rofl:

8A8DF8E7-B235-4AAC-8484-BD99158B04C3.jpeg
Resale lit?

Have the Sk8...went TTS. It's acceptable.
Not sure on the Slip Ons tho.. Sould I half down or carry on with TTS? The lacing system there is only aesthetic and don't really serve a purpose.

Have the Sk8...went TTS. It's acceptable.
Not sure on the Slip Ons tho.. Sould I half down or carry on with TTS? The lacing system there is only aesthetic and don't really serve a purpose.

what do you mean by acceptable? do they run a little large?

i got a pair of taka hayashi slip ons awhile back in my regular size and they were way too loose. from what i read, it seems like people normally size down for slip ons. and yeah, those laces look like they're just for show.

what do you mean by acceptable? do they run a little large?

i got a pair of taka hayashi slip ons awhile back in my regular size and they were way too loose. from what i read, it seems like people normally size down for slip ons. and yeah, those laces look like they're just for show.

i'm thinking about getting the FDMTL slip ons. Should I half down from TTS? NEver had Vans slip ons.

As for the Sk8, TTS is acceptable meaning to say that once i laced them up, it's a comfortable fit. Not too tight or loose.

i'm thinking about getting the FDMTL slip ons. Should I half down from TTS? NEver had Vans slip ons.

As for the Sk8, TTS is acceptable meaning to say that once i laced them up, it's a comfortable fit. Not too tight or loose.

I had the previous fdmtl release and they ran pretty big. I was able to go down .5 and there was still a bit of room

Kith soho had the deconstructed white Sk8 hi and the black slip ons in stock just now. Everything is sold out now. Was lucky and was just shopping around and was able to get a pair for the wife. Missed my size.

Back
Top Bottom