the Vans thread...

And I have no idea why. The guy has no range. His quotes gimmick and his ironic text was kind of interesting at first but it’s just plain dumb now. When I look at real designers like Hedi, Raf, or Kim Jones, I still can’t believe that Virgil has made it as far as he has.
Hedi and RAF have a very specific lane in how they design and what their design aesthetics are.

How u gonna call out Verge on cookie cutting and name equally as safe designers?

Anyone checked out the Italian Leather old skools?
upload_2018-7-18_9-37-14.png

Look very premium, with an upgraded sockliner too.
Can be had for half off or more right now, with retail originally $120.

upload_2018-7-18_9-39-0.png
Link us

Hedi and RAF have a very specific lane in how they design and what their design aesthetics are.

How u gonna call out Verge on cookie cutting and name equally as safe designers?

I’ll give you Hedi but RAF, nah.

And yeah Virgil’s got no range as a designer. Look at his mainline stuff, his first LV season, and even the stuff he did with Nike. Oversized trousers, slouchy tops, “bold” graphics and branding, some transparent stuff, and whatever the hyped accessory is (ie chest rigs, side bags, etc). And I put bold in quotes not to copy his played out theme but because it isn’t really bold anymore when there are hundreds of streetwear labels doing the same thing.

That’s the definition of no range. You work with your own streetwear label, a high end fashion house, and a major sportswear company and do the exact same thing with all of them.

Last edited:
any place still have gold coast authentics? i need to re up

Back
Top Bottom