the Vans thread...

Trying to cop 2 pairs of the NASA Vans for my brother. What time do releases usually go live on the Vans site?

vans-nasa-release-date.jpg

Something about the orange lows....i might need them....

Would be harder if they put the Apollo badge on the White Sk8-Hi and moved the Voyager Badges to the Black pair
Guess im in it for the Old Skools now...

Can someone help me with sizing please? I’m a 9.5 in janoskis and most other Nikes. Should I stay true to that, or do Vans run big?

Alight boys...keep the links coming. I am all in for the orange old skools. Gonna hit the mall tomorrow and try to track them down. I really hope they aren't super difficult to find.

Did they change them? all i see that heel part to be different and possibly the collar has different materials... maybe pics on vans are samples? but they been available on the site for a little over a month now without having TNF affiliation
https://www.vans.com/shop/sk8-hi-46-mte-dx-black-purple#hero=1
They did.
The ballistic-type weave on the upper from last years pair is gone and it looks like they're all suede now.

Of course the purple is new as well, and they removed the north face branding from the heel.

Collar is different too.
Not as hard as last years pair

All these EU releases of the NASA Vans and not 1 size 10.5 in the firecracker old skools

Its strange the size wasn't listed on almost all the sites they released....hoping the US release tomorrow is different

Back
Top Bottom