the Vans thread...

image.jpg
These beauties arrived today

So dope.

Black/white (or marshmallow or whatever it is) vault old skools available anywhere still? Preferably with some type of holiday discounts?

Black/white (or marshmallow or whatever it is) vault old skools available anywhere still? Preferably with some type of holiday discounts?
swear I just saw them somewhere but with all these sales man I just can’t remember where. I’d check all vault stockists because they’re def somewhere. Btw they didn’t have sz 9

swear I just saw them somewhere but with all these sales man I just can’t remember where. I’d check all vault stockists because they’re def somewhere. Btw they didn’t have sz 9
All the spots I’ve looked are either sold out, or don’t have the 7.5 I’m looking for, for my daughter.

I’ll keep looking.

Was able to source the Japan only CDG vans skate lows on ProjectBlitz for $160 with their Thanksgiving code. Legit.

Reactions: God
Men's 7.5/Women's 9?
Yeah. She wanted some black/white old skools, I figured I’d get her a vault pair... couldn’t find anything, so ended up grabbing her the regular pair for $45 with a cyber Monday code.

Back
Top Bottom