the Vans thread...

Looking for someone else to stock patchwork’s other than Vans who sold out all patchwork models in my size 10.

^good lookin on the CAPs

Anyone know the scoop on the Vans x Purlicue Year of the Pig release? So far only at Suppa (sold out) and Vans Korea? Will they release in the US?

D36ED3CC-4790-46E2-AD1C-D4AF970580D4.jpeg
C0AE5AAC-AC4E-4953-BDEA-3BE9AD43A3E1.jpeg

The Cap pack in this iteration is disappointing. Poor quality and subpar leather as compared to the 1st CAP drop.

I feel like this CAP collection is a takedown of the original release. They just feel like a cash grab of the LX collection.

still can't really get down with the cut and paste pack....idk why everything says i should like the black pair and it just looks sloppy (i know i know...:lol:)
Same here. Never liked them. Only pairs I liked were the onside out authentics. Paid retail but they hit steep discounts so should've waited I guess

That animal pattern for the CAP ...i don't find much information (it's almost as if they don't want people to know?) on it. Are there more models or only the sk8 hi's?

Wish I could've made it out yesterday. Both pairs look good. Seems like they kinda went under the radar in here though

Back
Top Bottom