the Vans thread...

Joined Jul 19, 2012
Also I was told last week at Vans store the high top Red/White SK8 they could sell no more cause legal reasons. I dunno why but a worker told me that when I went to go buy that day. Said got a email about it. Anybody else have info

amarano

Supporter
Joined Apr 15, 2013
feel like they could have done more for slytherin

i actually copped gryffindor lol

Joined Jan 16, 2010
Picked up the Slytherin's and Hufflepuff pairs. The Deathly Hallows coach's jacket was too dope to pass on as well...

The quality on the Golden Snitch pair looked a little off to me, but the heel detail was a really nice touch, "I Open At The Close" had me geeking out a bit

Joined Feb 19, 2013
Lapstone and Hammer code LH30 for 30% off even on sale items. Have some vans in adult and kid sizes. Scooped a few pairs for my kids to grow into lol

Joined Dec 26, 2010
005AD5EA-8732-4C3A-9CE6-D644A22EB2ED.jpeg

New pick up.

The closest I’ll get to the FoG looking vans LOL.

Sucks these aren’t vault though

Sick pick up but in reality FOG look like the ****ing awesome first they came out after them so dill was the real creative mind behind thAt style..

アキラ

Supporter
Joined Oct 10, 2018
Sick pick up but in reality FOG look like the ****ing awesome first they came out after them so dill was the real creative mind behind thAt style..
Facts. I do prefer the black background if the fog more though but youre def right

Joined Feb 9, 2013
you guys size .5 down in sk8 hi?
In relation to what? Your TTS, other Vans models, etc? I go .5 down on most of my Vans from my TTS. Some, like the LX slip-ons, a full size down from TTS; GR slip-ons .5 down.

You’re best trying them on. Vans are pretty much everywhere. I can get them at the Navy Exchange gas station in San Diego, they’re that common. Haven’t seen a Foot Locker without them either.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now