the Vans thread...

Wore them on Saturday
IMG_20200229_145926.jpg

On Authentics do you all go true to size or half size down? I have one pair, I have to check when I get home.

These are clean! Will keep a lookout for them at outlets or skate shops with a discount.
What’s the difference between the insoles? Did you notice right away?
yeah the insoles are a new popcush. It’s a revised ultracush. Compared to the ultra they’re a firmer density. The ultra were kind of soft but bottomed our quick. These are nice. Remind me of the Emerica g6 insoles. Skating very well so far too.

62D782ED-4721-4C66-ACCB-433D63F9A16F.jpeg

any method to the way the OG Style 36 LX Canvas (black/marshmallow) gets restocked? Last time I caught these online it was Bodega's website but my size was already OOS.

any method to the way the OG Style 36 LX Canvas (black/marshmallow) gets restocked? Last time I caught these online it was Bodega's website but my size was already OOS.
I thought those were discontinued and replaced by these.

I thought those were discontinued and replaced by these.

I could be mistaken but that looks pretty close, if not identicle, to the one I'm talking about but instead of black / marshmallow the one you linked is black / true white.

Not a huge diff. but I been holding out for that black / marshmallow variant.

Does anyone own the Leather Dahlia Old Skools?

I prefer the OG with suede but I'm curious as to how the leather pair looks in person as it's tough to tell by the pics online.

1583780934852.png

I could be mistaken but that looks pretty close, if not identicle, to the one I'm talking about but instead of black / marshmallow the one you linked is black / true white.

Not a huge diff. but I been holding out for that black / marshmallow variant.

Right thats what Im saying, I dont think the marshmallows are available anymore Under the Palms posted a comparison and Vans Vault retooled the OGs again. Think I saw Blends say the marshmallows arent coming back soon in the "old" tooling.

Right thats what Im saying, I dont think the marshmallows are available anymore Under the Palms posted a comparison and Vans Vault retooled the OGs again. Think I saw Blends say the marshmallows arent coming back soon in the "old" tooling.

Ah gotcha, thanks for explaining!

That's unfortunate to hear, the Marshmallows are arguably my favorite pair of Vans.

I just love the cream midsole and the cream laces.

My only complaint is the terrible quality on the midsole.

I prefer the OG with suede but I'm curious as to how the leather pair looks in person as it's tough to tell by the pics online.

1583780934852.png
I have red suede slips. Size 12 if anyone interested. Haven’t seen leather. Didn’t know they did that.

3B198F70-CEF1-4BC7-8ADE-BA6348D140E6.jpeg

1583780934852.png

I don't have these, but I do have actual Red Dahlias. I think this pair is supposed to be a nod to CHI colors rather than RDs. If I'm not mistaken, Chili Pepper is a bit lighter/brighter than Red Dahlia.

Back
Top Bottom