the Vans thread...

😂...NVM I guess I could’ve taken a couple seconds to check the FTL calendar first before I posted...

Anyway...Looks like mostly kids models...Couple pairs of adult sizes in the Old Skools...

B3B3AE4C-DCDC-4DD9-BDAA-A293B913A57B.jpeg
2D4AF017-6D75-44FA-957E-316213DECFE5.jpeg
FDF5BE23-447D-4E07-8C76-FB439552B41F.jpeg

4886B69D-53F7-45BE-A8A6-12C1E01E82AC.jpeg

5B8F08A8-30A3-445C-A206-9B4C36116715.jpeg

Last edited:
Was able to grab a couple more pairs of the Lotties collab (Sk8 Hi and Era’s) off Atlas yesterday and already got shipping...Still haven’t seen the Sk8 Low’s hit anywhere other than on Lotties site and SPoT...Figured they’d turn up at a few more places by now...

Speaking of Lotties they really take their time with shipping...My pairs have been on pre-ship status since last week...I saw they posted that USPS is backed up and they got their shipment late from FEDEX but good grief...I’m betting my Atlas pairs will get in before the Lotties orders do...

Was able to grab a couple more pairs of the Lotties collab (Sk8 Hi and Era’s) off Atlas yesterday and already got shipping...Still haven’t seen the Sk8 Low’s hit anywhere other than on Lotties site and SPoT...Figured they’d turn up at a few more places by now...

Speaking of Lotties they really take their time with shipping...My pairs have been on pre-ship status since last week...I saw they posted that USPS is backed up and they got their shipment late from FEDEX but good grief...I’m betting my Atlas pairs will get in before the Lotties orders do...
Yeah lotties probably overwhelmed with orders or something? Just a small shop. Take pics of em when they arrive. Thought they would’ve done a half cab bc of Reynolds haha

Yeah lotties probably overwhelmed with orders or something? Just a small shop. Take pics of em when they arrive. Thought they would’ve done a half cab bc of Reynolds haha

Cab’s was the first thing I thought of when I heard about the collab...Pairs they did are fantastic though...Maybe for the next go around...

Already got my Sk8 Low’s in from SPoT but still waiting on the others from Lotties and Atlas...They both decided to use USPS and that’s all a complete mess right now obviously...

I just got in the Lotties Sk8 Lows from Blue Tile Lounge. Thinking about doubling up if I can come across another pair... I had a easier time doubling up on the Sci-Fi Fantasy collab than these...

Finally got all my Lotties pairs in...

Between the 30% off weekend, the outlet BOGO’s, and the Lotties drop July turned out to be a Vans kind of month for me...

1A0FF65D-591D-4D8E-BD58-7F525A459310.jpeg
D566B90D-6BC1-43EB-B21E-06B6DA6C4663.jpeg
Nice. Wish I went more in at vans outlet w the 30%. Got my daughter a pair of slips that she’ll grow into smh haha

Nice. Wish I went more in at vans outlet w the 30%. Got my daughter a pair of slips that she’ll grow into smh haha

Yeah I got the family a bunch of things too...Mostly slip-on’s and clothes and stuff...Since they let you stack the 30% with the BOGO it was too good to pass up on...

Last edited:
Just ordered another pair of Lotties Sk8 Lows

If anyone is looking for the Lotties Collab, Plus Skateshop still has all 3 up:

Just ordered another pair of Lotties Sk8 Lows

If anyone is looking for the Lotties Collab, Plus Skateshop still has all 3 up:

Wtf is up with the lack of 11.5’s in that friggen shoe? Seriously glad I got my one pair but damn...Seeing a pair of 11.5 is like seeing bigfoot at this point...

The double up search continues...

I’m going by my local Vans shop after work today... If they have any left I’ll let everybody know what’s what then grab them for y’all if they have your size...

Back
Top Bottom