the Vans thread...

came in today. Clean and simple.

70151961-26D1-4C08-AF5E-7B55A599A78C.jpeg

Good on ya for the assist for those still looking...

I’d grab a pair but spent way too much on the Simpsons collab over the past month...Plus with the WTAPS Sk8’s and the upcoming MOMA pairs I need to budget out for those...

Good on ya for the assist for those still looking...

I’d grab a pair but spent way too much on the Simpsons collab over the past month...Plus with the WTAPS Sk8’s and the upcoming MOMA pairs I need to budget out for those...
These are a steal. I say hop on it now if your size is on. $45 won't kill ya lol.

NASA vans today

These are great. The capsule in it's entirety. Only gripe i have with these olskools is that the spine of the heelcup gets roughed up against socks and the friction makes the exposed foam fray up. You get foam bits on your socks too.

I just learned that I have a Vans Family account with a bunch of rewards. Can these items only be redeemed in stote? Anyone have any idea?

I just learned that I have a Vans Family account with a bunch of rewards. Can these items only be redeemed in stote? Anyone have any idea?

Sometimes they refill on the app / website, but more often than not in store is the way to go...Call your store ahead of time though to make sure they have the stuff...

Back
Top Bottom