the Vans thread...

both my Blends pair has a moderate amount of glue stains on the front white sole. And both have scratches and a few indentations on the toe box suede.

Strange my black pair from Notre has shipped and will be delivered tomorrow while my blue pair still shows "unfulfilled' I am a bit worried lol

Strange my black pair from Notre has shipped and will be delivered tomorrow while my blue pair still shows "unfulfilled' I am a bit worried lol

Haven't received any shipping information yet. I ordered from the Illinois pre-release on the 30th too....

I need all of this NOW (well, not Anderson .Paak though LOL)!

1604439943259.png

The last of my 4 orders shipped first, a couple days ago. My third order shipped today. First and second are still "unfulfilled" so I'd originally be inclined to think they're working backwards, except for the fact that my buddy's order, which was pretty quick/early, shipped a couple days ago as well. I wouldn't start worrying just yet. I think they just have a lot of pairs to ship.

That’s crazy! No shipping info yet and I live 2 blocks away haha! It’s cool tho I’m patient.

My Norte red pair still says Unfulfilled. Surprised the IL drop is still pending for ppl

Update - they have shipped

Last edited:

Update: Blue pair has shipped

The black and blue pairs will look nice with my og green pairs :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom