the Vans thread...

Rep'd, gunnarxcii gunnarxcii . I agree, those new TH don't seem too compelling. There's also a Pendleton Era in the Vans store now that doesn't look too great.

^ I'm the same size. I remember I had to settle for an 11 in the Ubiq Sk8 Hi collab. It's part of the reason I hardly wear em.

Went to my local sneaker boutique in Miami to check them out. I really wanted the slip on's and they had two variations in my size. It was a hard decision, so I ended up grabbing both. Loving the quality on them. I'll post better pics later.

Went to my local sneaker boutique in Miami to check them out. I really wanted the slip on's and they had two variations in my size. It was a hard decision, so I ended up grabbing both. Loving the quality on them. I'll post better pics later.
Repped! Nice pattern on those! I ordered mine online so who knows what I'll get. 

Would anyone here be open to trading for a different pattern? I have the blue pair with the cream trim two dots on the front. Looking to trade for the checkered pair. 

Grabbed the Old skools. Thanks!
No prob man!

OMG repped!  You made my Friday.  I wanted the sk8-hi's so bad.
Happy to help! I've been waiting on a restock since the first drop.

I grabbed the beige sk8'hi's and old skools. They look so clean.
Repped. I want the sk8 Hi's but trying to get other stuff right now. Maybe they'll last since they arent over the blogs anymore.
Random sizes are already selling out so I wouldn't wait too long. 

Especially with how quickly the initial release went.

They really vary tremendously from pair to pair. You never know what you're going to get if you purchase online.

Back
Top Bottom